Ch. 17|| A Dream, A Nightmare, Or A Sign... (Short)

•~•~•A Nightmare...•~•~•

I was about 4 in the dream or should I call it a nightmare... My parents were fighting like they always did... I ran upstairs and slammed my door and put my back to it... Then I heard frantic banging on the door... I hid under the cover. But my door flew open and it was my mom telling me to pack my things... My dad then came into the room and slapped me right across the face and said the words "You're worthless and your mother is too..."and just walked outta my room... At this point I started to cry and started to pack my things when I heard the door open... I ran downstairs and heard tires screech... then... I saw it ... my mom in a pool of blood next to a car... the last thing she said to me was "Don't you worry 'bout a thing baby..." Then passed out... I started to sing the song she used to sing to me...

•~•~•~ Fast Forward 2 Months ~•~•~•

     I had to live with my dad... he beat me, abused me, barely even feed me... Kept me locked in a basement with a mattress, one pillow, and one blanket... I just cried... My dad came up to me and... and he killed me with a hammer...

That's when I woke up... In tears I saw Gene who was sleeping and jolted awake when he heard me crying...

Some events are based on true events...
Bye! Nya~...8/