Ch. 14|| Halloween //2//: The Carnival! //2// The start of all the Drama...

Ran into the woods not looking back. I found myself in the woods... Far far away from the carnival... I drop to knees and cry... "I don't know why but I feel like I'm toying with there emotions..." I say crying... "Irene...Help me..."

Aphmau's POV:
      Me and everyone else see Y/N run out of the pphoto booth... Crying... "Y/N STOP !" I say running the girls follow. But the guys confront Laurence...

Aaron's POV:
     Me and the guys go and confront Laurence. "Laurence what in the name of Irene was that ?!?!" Dante asks Laurence. "I-i don't know..." Laurence says nervously. Just then the pictures come out. I grab them before anyone else can... I looked at the 3 pictures "You... Kissed... HER ?!?!" I yell.
I can tell Dakota knows something's wrong. He starts barking like a mad dog. I see Y/N's panda on the ground, Dakota sniffs it and goes find her. He sniffed it and runs into the woods.

Dakota's POV:
    I can tell my human is it trouble. I sniff the black and white bear and smell my human ! I follow the scent into the woods... Everyone else follows but I think there to slow to keep up.

•~•~•~Time Skip 15 minutes•~•~•

Still Dakota's POV:
     At this time I finally found my human! But she's... crying... I cuddle her to make her feel better but it just makes it worse...

Your POV:
      Dakota found me... great... he cuddles next to me... and that just makes me cry harder... but I think someone heard me as I hear footsteps coming this way...

Zane's POV:
I hear crying and a slight howl in the distance. I sprit to the direction I hear it coming from and find... Y/N and Dakota "Oh thank Irene you're ok..." I help her up. "What were you thinking?!?!" She cries into my chest. "Y/N what's wrong..." "I-i feel like *Sniff I'm ruining people's lives..." "Y/N how in the name of Irene would you feel that way...". "Because Most of the guys keep kiss-" Before I let her finish her sentence I kiss her... What's wrong with me...

Your POV:
     Zane kissed me... on his own... "I-I'm sorry, I just tho-" I kissed him on the cheek. "It's ok... Can you bring everyone here now...". Zane calls everyone and says where I am. Everyone comes running to the spot. "Y/N, why did you run..." Aphmau asks me. "It doesn't matter, just forget about it... Now are we here to have fun or what !"
     We all walk back to the carnival and Travis smacked my butt! "What the !" I smack Travis across the face. "What there was a bee !" "I highly doubt that!" "Look I'm sorry... Can I take you on the Ferris Wheel?" "F-fine...". At this time it's Sunset and we wait in line. We got on the ride and we're going up Travis puts his arm around me... but this time I was cool with it.
     We stopped at the very top "Wow this is so beautiful..." "Not as beautiful as you..." Travis mumbles. I look into Travis's eyes and he looks into mine and he kisses me. But he quickly pulls away thinking I was gonna smack him. I turn his chin to me and kiss him back. After we got off and I got some churros (look them up there so good!!!). 
     "Hey do you wanna go on the roller coaster?" Vlyad asks me. "Sure, but I'm gonna do the haunted house with Aaron. Ok?" "I'm fine with that." We walk to the coaster and get on. "Are you scared ?" Vlyad asks, "A little..., I'll be fine..." Vlyad puts his arm around me. We start to go up the hill and stop at the top. "OMI OMI OMI VLYAD HOLD ME !" I say, "I'll do more than hold you..." "W-wha-" Vlyad kissed me before we went down the biggest drop there.
     After we got off I went into the haunted house with Aaron. "Are you scared ?" Aaron asks me, "No, you ?" "Of course not...". In the middle there was a jump scare and I jumped into Aaron's arms. "You sure your not..." Aaron says laughing, "I told you I'm fine!" I find myself in a maze with Aaron. "Aaron we're never gonna get out of here..." I lean against a wall. I sang a small part of 'hallelujah', "Hey don't worry we will..." "How do you kn-"
Aaron kissed me. I liked it I needed some comfort. We got out of the haunted house I was sad that we had to go. But we had to get ready for the party. We got back into the car and we all went home and got ready for the party !

•~•~•Thanks Bye Nya~ •~•~•