Ch. 20|| MY MOM ?!?!

H/N= Her Name

~•~•~•10:00 PM•~•~•

When I came home I flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

~•~•~•7:30 AM•~•~•

When I woke up I saw that I got a text from my MOM?!?!

M= Mom
Y= You
M: Hi my Sweet Pea!
Y: Hey Mom!
M: I just wanna let you know that I have a surprise for you!
Y: Cool! What is it?
M: If I told it won't be a surprise, now would it?
Y: Fine...
M: Don't worry Sweet Pea, You won't be disappointed...

It was at this time I heard Dakota barking, "Dakota knock it off! Ugh!"

Y: Sorry mom I gotta go, Dakota keeps barking...
M: You have a dog ?!?!
Y: Oh yeah... Mom No...
M: *Drives to your house immediately
Y: MOM! XD
M: What can I say I like dogs!
Y: Gotta go bye!

•~•~•~End Of Text Conversation...•~•~•~

I went downstairs to find Dakota barking at the door. "Dakota calm down! See there's no one ther-". I saw Gene standing at the door. "Uh hi, gene... Is there anything you need?" "Uh... I need to borrow... sugar?" "Gene... I know that's not why you're here. Now tell me what's wrong?" "Alright... I just wanted to know if you possibly wanted to go on a d-" Gene got cut off by someone pulling into my driveway? "Hey, you with the black hair! Don't you get any ideas with my daughter!" "Oh no..." "W-whats wrong?" Gene looks behind him. "Gene you should go." "Remember if you marry in this family you have to deal with me!".
    My mom walked to the door and I think Gene got scared so he left. "Who was that boy and what did he want?!?!" "I would know if you didn't interrupt! and what are you doing here?!?!" I hugged my mother who was named H/N. Dakota runs downstairs and my mom squeals... "AAWWW!!!" Dakota tries to run but it's too late he's in my mom's arms on the couch... The doorbell rings again!
     "UGH! What do you want this ti-" I see it's the guys... ALL of the guys... I walk out the door opening it as little as possible. "Guys what are you doing here ?!?!" I quiet yell "We saw Gene over here and we wanted to see if you were ok." Aaron says. "What is your deal Gene anyway ?!?!" "He was a bad guy in Highschool and we don't know if he has changed," Garroth says. "Honey who's at the door?" "No one! You guys have to lea-" I got cut off by my mom opening the door and seeing the guys... "Now, who are these guys..." "Mom... These are my friends Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Travis, Zane, and Aaron. Guys this is my mom H/N.".
    They all say 'Hello' to my mother."Do you have any friends that are woman ?!?!" "MOM!" "What! just asking !" I walk my mom over to the girls' house so they can handle her for a bit. I walk the guys into my house to explain. "Guys! that was my mom!" "So what..." Zane says. "Let me just say she's like... Aphmau's mom !!!" Their faces are filled with fear almost instant. "See what I mean..." Their eyes widen as I sit there in confusion. "Did you know what Sylvana did when Aaron just made a joke..." Travis says I shake my head. "She chased him out the house with a slipper! Back in HighSchool though..." Travis explains. "Yeah... we don't know if she has changed..." I hear a knock at the door, look through the door and see my mom... looking scared. I whisper to the guys "Go out the back, once you see my mom gone go around the front. Got it?" They nod and go out the back. I open the door and ask my mom what's wrong. "Ya know that pink haired mef'wia?" "Kawaii~Chan?" She then tells me something that sends chills up my spine... "D-did you know that she has a shipping shrine... of you and this Aaron guy..." my eyes widen in fear. "I-I'm gonna go and come back and see you again in a few weeks. ok?" "Yeah... Bye, mom." I hug her and she leaves out the front door, into her car, and out the driveway. I walk back into my house, walk upstairs, and flop on my bed and fall back asleep.