Ch.5|| Cookout / PoolParty !!! //Part 2//

Don't play the music yet !!!

     "Kawaii~Chan... WHAT DID YOU DO ?!?!", "Kawaii~Chan is so sorry!". I look behind me and see all the guys staring at me and start laughing. "Y/N I'll help you !" Aaron says to me, he helps me with learning how to deal with a tail! "You're gonna be fine Y/N , Clam Down!", "If I sit on they couch will I shed !, how will I sit !, HOW GOOD OF HEARING DO I HAVE ?!?!, and more importantly... HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST ?!?!" Everyone looked at me like I was insane. I look away and turn red.
"Look... yes you will shed, you sit just like normal, you have hearing up for miles, and it will last up till 1 week...". I look at him with a look that I only give when I'm mad. I see Aaron get nervous, I just walk back to the pool. "If it makes you feel better, I think you look cute..." I look over and see Garroth with his arm around me. "Thanks Garroth...", "Hey how about you do some karaoke!". "No no Garroth my voice isn't good...". I say rubbing my arm.
     "Come on your voice is amazing !", I look over at who said that. It was Laurence ! "Yea your voice is great !". This time Dante said it. They all push me up the the machine and I choose to sing "No Scrubs" by "TLC" (Click the music!). During the last instrumental part of the song .
     I start to fall, I fall but someone catches me. It was a boy with black hair coving most of his face with hair and a scarf. I could only see one of his eyes...

Sorry this was so short !!!