Ch. 9|| Mom Ro'meave //1//: Meeting Zianna

Garroth's POV:
The phone call...
G= Garroth
Z=Zianna

G: Hey Mommy!
Z: GAR GAR !!!
G: What's wrong mommy ?!?!
Z: Gar gar Why are you trying to steal Zu Zu's soulmate ?!?!
G: What are you talking about mommy...
Z: The girl on that nice girl Kawaii~Chan's Instagram, right ? And I'm surprised she's a werewolf... I mean it's fine but I'm just surprised!
G: Oh no mommy ! They're not dating... and it's a potion that's why she's a werewolf...
Z: W-what ?!?!
G: Oh No...
Z: You mean Zu Zu doesn't have a girlfriend... *Sniff
G: Mommy don't cry !
Z: I-I just *Sniff thought *Sniff Zu Zu finally found someone *Cries
G: U-uh YES they're dating...
Z: R-really?!?!
G: Yes...
Z: *Squeals Really Loud
G: OW!
Z: Sorry Gar Gar! I have to go down there RIGHT AWAY !
G: Wait w-what ?!?! Mommy wait !
Z: AND ILL BRING VLYAD TO!
G: MOMMY DONT !!!
Z: *Hangs up
G: Oh No...

     "I have to go warn Y/N !" I bust down the door and try to warn Y/N...

Your POV:
      I was sitting on the couch when Garroth bust though the door. "WHAT THE MY DOOR ?!?!" Aphmau yells. "I'll pay for a new one ! Y/N !!!" "Huh?" "MY MOMMY THINKS YOU AND ZANE ARE DATING AND SHES COMING HERE NOW ! I NEED TO FAKE DATE ZANE FOR A LITTLE WHILE !" Garroth says. "WHAT ?!?!" Me and Zane both say in unison. "I'm sorry but my mommy called she saw the photo Kawaii~Chan posted. AND I COULDN'T TELL HER THAT YOU WEREN'T BECAUSE SHE STARTED TO CRY AND SO MUCH DRAMA !!!" Garroth explains.
     Me and Zane stare at Kawaii~Chan as she backs away to another room. "Oh no..." Zane says "What's wrong, I bet she's not THAT bad..." I say not knowing the past of their mom. "You don't know our mommy... and she's also bringing Vlyad too..." Garroth says. "Who's Vlyad ?" I ask, "He's our younger brother..." Zane says. "Now we need to teach you h-how t-to b-be a c-c-couple..." Garroth says. "I'll teach Y/N." Aphmau says, "I'm fine with that." I say.
"Now welcome to being a cute couple 101 !" Garroth says. "Now you have to give each other nicknames like: Muffin, Cutie pie, or Poodle !" Aphmau says "Now make my vomit...". "*Sigh Hey Cuddle Bear ?" I question. "That's... PERFECT now Zane you go !" Garroth says. "Ok Hey Melody?" Zane says, "Perfect ! You've got a good voice so that's perfect! Now their mom is a love expert so she'll know you're not dating if you don't hug the right way !" Aphmau says. "Hugging wrong ?" I question, "Yeah... NOW HUG!".
He hugs me like a hug when your saying goodbye to someone. "WRONG! Garroth go demonstrate." "M-me ?!?!" Garroth blushed a bright red. Me and Garroth hug our eyes lock. "See Zane THATS how you hug her ! Now you try!" Aphmau says. Zane and I hug the same way.
We all hear a knock on the door. We all look at the door very slowly. "She's here..." Garroth says. He opens the door and a flash of green and black runs in and hugs Garroth. "Hi mommy !" I'm guessing that's his mom? Aphmau pulls me aside "Ok there's Zianna she calls Garroth Gar Gar, Zane Zu Zu, and LOVES Beyoncé. Got it !" "Got it !". "There's my little Gar Gar and my little Zu Zu !" I walk into the room. "And there's my future daughter in law !" "Aww Zianna Wait WHAT ?!?!".
(Yes you changed clothes Nasty)

Part 2
Coming Soon !!!:3 :D