Ch.24 || Ice Skating Accident !

~~~~8:30 Am~~~~

I wake up on the couch with Dakota. I guess I didn't go upstairs. I text Katelyn to what time we're going ice skating.
K= Katelyn
Y= You

Y: Hey Katelyn! What time are we going ice skating with Jeffory and Abby?
K: Uh... Around 10 Am! Is that ok?
Y: Yeah perfect. Thanks, Katelyn!
K: No Problem.

I go upstairs and take a shower. After I look at the time 9:00 am. I decide to leave Dakota there. I dry off and get dressed in this...

     Do my hair, I put a little makeup on

Do my hair, I put a little makeup on. I go into my basement and get my skates. Just then I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it and its Katelyn. "Hey Y/N are you ready to go?" "Yeah. I just need to get my bag." I grab my bag, say goodbye to Dakota and go with Katelyn.
It was walking distance and when we got there everyone else was skating. When Katelyn finishes putting on her skates she goes off, while I'm still trying to put mine on Laurence comes over. "Do you know how to skate?" He asks me. "No, but I can try!" "Well let me help you. It's gonna be like you're Bambi on ice." He says with a laugh and helps me up. "Ok fine," I say and we start skating.
I fall on my butt a good amount of times before Laurence goes to help Aphmau who was having trouble with her skates. I'm now just trying not to fall. I was about to fall when Aaron caught me. "You ok Y/N?" "Yeah I'm fine thanks, Aar-" I get cut off by noticing something in the distance.
I see Abby fall and the ICE CRACK UNDER HER! Jeffory helps her up and I race over to her. I push her out of the way. As soon as I push her out of the way I fall under...

Aaron's POV: (I'm gonna start from where you ran from him...)
I was talking to Y/N when she just ran from me. I look to see where she went and it was to push Abby?!?! I was confused at first but then she falls under the ice?!?! Everything goes mute for me as I run to the patch where she fell. I look and she's not there! I quickly realize the current has her.
     "The current has her! Everyone start looking!" We all started looking, I went so far as pushing snow out of the way to find her. Soon as I find her I scream "She's Here!" and start punching the ice. "Aaron stop! Your knuckles are bleeding!" Katelyn screams in my ear. "I don't care! All I care about is Y/N being safe!" I finally break the ice, reach down, and grab Y/N.
     "I've called the cops," Aphmau says as I start to perform CPR and mouth to mouth on Y/N. Soon the cops arrive and had to pull me off of Y/N. I hope she will be ok...

MUHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!
Bye~! Nya~!