Teacher -Dak Prescott-

For @crazykay4

-Kaylla's POV-

It's so fucking hot in Dallas right now so it feels good to be at home, relaxing with nice air conditioning.

Dak was outside with our twins Jayden and Darius. I don't know how they've been out there for so long and they still ain't hot.

I put my lemonade down and decided to go outside and join the guys. As I walked outside, I saw Dak holding Jayden's arm trying to teach him the right technique to throwing a football.

Damn. I wish I could throw like them.

I ran up to them and tried to learn from what Dak was saying.

"Here. You try, Jayden," He said handing the ball to him.

Jayden followed through with his throw and he did a throw better than half of the quarterback ever on the Browns.

"Dang! Nice throw, Jayden!" Dak said.

"Thanks daddy. Now Darius has to try," Jayden said.

"Yup. Here Darius. Do everything that I showed you," Dak gave him the right grip. "Now throw."

Darius threw the football. It wasn't that great, it was a little shaky but for his first throw it was pretty good.

"Nice one, Darius!" Dak exclaimed.

"Thanks, but Jayden's was better," Darius replied.

"That doesn't matter, baby. You just have to keep practicing and you can throw really well!" I comforted Darius.

"You try mommy!" Darius laughed.

"Yeah!"

"Uh...okay," I said awkwardly and took the football from Dak.

I know I'm gonna fuck up this throw. I gripped my hand on the ball, fingers on the laces and threw with all my power.

I used too much power and forgot about aim. The ball was spinning all over.

I heard Dak laugh with Darius and Jayden.

"This is why you don't hand mommy a football!" I said laughing.

"Aww, I can teach you, honey," Dak said then kissed my head.

"Nah I'm okay. I'll just stick to some other sport." I smiled.

"Yeah mommy. Good idea," Jayden smiled.

I am the worst person ever. I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that I never update and I feel so trash about it because y'all are my readers and I can't manage to update but I'm gonna try to finish all by the end of next month since I'll be really busy.
I'm also still struggling with stress and anxiety and FUCKING INSOMNIA BUT WHATEVER

Hope you liked it :)