Didn't Know #2 -Dak Prescott-

For condoleeza

~Condoleeza's POV~

Dak and I have been seeing each other for around a month now. We have become so close. Of course, with Ezekiel bugging us 24/7.

"Bye, Zeke," I said as I opened the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Are you kidding?"  I said.

"What?" he responded.

"I've told you so many times!" I yelled.

"Ummm, I don't recall-"

"Really Zeke?" I said with hurt in my eyes.

"What?"

"I'm going out with Dak! Remember? The one who actually likes me for me?" I said.

"Who?" Zeke asked.

I glared at him.

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding. But remember, if Dak hurts you in any way, or even touches you, call me. He'll be done," he says seriously.

"Yeah, yeah. Let me go, Dak's waiting in his car!" I said.

~

~Ezekiel's POV~

After Dak picked up Condoleeza, I went in my car and followed them to the restaurant they were headed too.

Just trying to be a good older brother.

~Condoleeza's POV~

Dak brought me to a really nice restaurant.

"Oh my goodness, Dak, this is really pretty!" I said squeezing his hand.

"I know. I picked it out just for you," Dak smiled. "It gets better,"

Dak brought me to a private table just for us, away from everyone. It had a nice view of the lake and the stars in the sky.

"Aw! Dak, this is gorgeous!" I smiled.

"Just like you," He winked.

~

"Dayummmm, this food is hella good," I laughed making Dak laugh too.

"Right? It's quality here," he laughed.

Then I saw Dak look at another girl and smiled.

"Who is that?" I asked sounding a bit jealous.

"Oh, that's my cousin, Emily," He smiled and motioned her to come to the table.

Dak got up from his seat to hug Emily.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while," Emily smiled. "Who's this?"

"This is Condoleeza," Dak smiled.

I got up and shook hands with Emily.

"Ohh, Dak has been talking to me non stop about you. You're like the only thing he talks about, and he's right. You are beautiful," she smiled.

I looked at Dak and smirked. "I'm the only one you talk about, eh,"

Dak looked down and nodded.

"That's sweet," I smiled. "Thank you," I gave him a small kiss. "I'm gonna go use the restroom real quick,"

Dak and Emily nodded as I walked away.

~Ezekiel's POV~

I was trying to find the table Dak and Condoleeza were sitting at. I finally found Dak but I couldn't find Condoleeza. Instead, I saw Dak talking to another girl. Oh he better not be cheating on my baby sister already. Then I saw Dak give her a hug. Which got me furious.

I ran to him and yelled, "What are you doing?"

"Hey, Zeke...what are you doing here?" Dak asked.

"Don't ignore my question! What the fuck are you doing with her? Are you-"

"Zeke?" I heard Condoleeza say.

I looked at her. I could tell she was really upset. I mean, she should be considering Dak was hitting on another girl.

"Do you not see this? Dak is flirting with another fucking girl!" I yelled at Condoleeza.

She rolled her eyes, "You mean his cousin, Emily?"

I looked at Condoleeza, then Dak, then Emily.

"Oh," I looked down.

~Condoleeza's POV~

I rolled my eyes at Zeke again. I can't believe he would do this, but at the same time I can believe it.

"I can't believe you followed Dak and I! Why aren't you able to trust me?" I asked Zeke.

"I know, I feel stupid. I'm sorry. I know you're old enough to make decisions and I shouldn't always be watching you I just always feel the need to protect you, being the older brother," He said.

"I get it, but you need to chill," I replied.

"I know, I'm sorry,"

"It's fine, now please leave and I'll catch up with you later,"

"Okay,"

~

"Thanks for everything, Dak," I smiled.

"No problem. I love hanging out with you," He smiled. Then he leaned in and we kissed.

"See you later. Love ya,"

"Love ya too,"

Thank you for requesting!

My Seahawks are no longer in playoffs, but it's ok :) I'm still a 12! I'm Packers now. Hope they beat the Cowboys tomorrow!
Thanks for 2k+ reads!

~Alice