School Day -Jimmy Graham-

For @AubreeHanson
Of course I have this picture in my phone along with a million other pictures of him lol.

-Aubree's POV-

Another great day coming forward. Today we have some volunteers at the Elementary school I work at.

"Ok kiddos! Line up and let's go to P.E.!" I said as the kids lined up.

I brought them all to the gym. "Ok everyone! There are some volunteers today for P.E. and very special in Seattle. Do you guys know who they are?"

All the kids shouted "Russell Wilson! Richard Sherman and Jimmy Graham!!!"

That made me laugh. "Good job kiddos!"

I was mainly excited for Jimmy Graham. He is such a good tight end and such a beautiful human being. You can't ignore his beauty.

I went up to him to introduce myself. "Hello! My name is Aubree," I put out my hand to shake Jimmy's.

"Well hello. I am Jimmy if you didn't already know, and can I just say you are gorgeous," he said with a smile and shaking my hand.

He already made me blush "T-thank you,"

"Ok kids. We're gonna teach you about football," Jimmy said holding out a football.

"I'm the quarterback," Russell said smiling.

"I'm the cornerback," Richard smiled.

"I'm the tight end," Jimmy said.

Then everyone cheered.
Throughout the presentation...I think that's what you would call it, Jimmy kept starting and winking at me. I turned as red a tomato.

~

"Alright everyone! Let's return to your regular classes!" I yelled as everyone lined up and then went to their classrooms.

I walked up to the 3 NFL players and thanked them. "Thanks for coming you guys! I know the kids really appreciate it!"

"No problem. It was a pleasure," Richard smiled.

Then he left with Russell.

"Soooo," Jimmy smiled.

"Yessss?" I responded while mocking him with a laugh.

"How about this, sweetheart. I take you out for a dinner for a thank you gift sometime?" He smirked.

I loved that he called me sweetheart. "Yeah sure. I'd like that," I smiled.

"Awesome. Give me your phone so I can put my number in it," he asked so I have him my phone and he put his number and name which read "super awesome handsome tight end."

"Well Super awesome handsome tight end, I'll be calling you sometime," I laughed.

"Great. See you later sweetheart,"

I know it's a bit short but thanks for requesting!