Super Bowl W -Tom Brady-

For @rikanazy

~Amillia's POV~

I can't believe it. The Patriots just won the Super Bowl.

Greatest comeback I've seen.

I was in the crowd with me and Tom Brady's son. He was 7 and his name is Jason.

"Daddy won! Daddy won!" He screamed.

"Yes, baby, he won! For the 5th time!" I said.

"Mommy?" Jason asked.

"Yes, honey?" I asked bending down to him.

"Can we go down to see daddy?"

"Yes, we can," I smiled. I held his Jason's hand and we walked down. The confetti was everywhere. All the players were making confetti angels.

I saw Julian Edelman making one and he was in tears. Him and I are close so I went down with him and congratulated him.

"Congrats on the great W man! Also, great catch!" I said.

"Thanks, Amillia!" He said giving me a hug.

"Good job!" Jason said with a smile.

"Thanks lil man," Julian said giving him a hug.

Jason held on to my hand again and we tried to find Tom.

"Oh I see daddy!" Jason said. He was hugging Bill Belichick. He looked around and his face brightened when he saw ours. He ran over to us. He jumped into my arms. Tom was still crying and he was shedding tears in my chest.

"We did it baby," he cried.

"I know, and I'm so proud of you," He was rubbing my back while he was hugging me. "I know someone else is really happy for you," I smiled and pointed to Jason.

Tom bent down to Jason's height. Jason hugged Tom and said, "Congratulations Daddy!"

"Thank you, sweetheart," he said. "Do you wanna touch the trophy?" Tom asked while holding it after winning MVP.

Jason nodded and touched the trophy.

Tom got up and kissed me.

"I'm so proud of you," I smiled.

"I am too," Tom smiled.

Thanks for the request!!!