Shy Girl -Clay Matthews-

For bella__annamention a user

-Bella's POV-

I love my Packers. I love them so much. I go to almost all of their home games with a cheese head on me. I always watch their games. I'm a really big fan.

~

The Packers were crushing the other team. I mean, it was the Browns so it makes sense.

I was in the front row near the Packers sideline so I could get a good look of my celebrity crush, Clay Matthews. I love him. He's really great. I couldn't really see him now because he was on the field playing.

Cody Kessler threw the ball up and it was an easy interception fother Clay Matthews, which was kinda expected.

But what wasn't expected was a Pick 6. The guy ran it to the house!

The touchdown was on the side where I was sitting. Clay did a celebration dance and jumped into the crowd of people in the stands. He jumped next to me. Everyone near him started screaming and dancing with him and touching him. Including me. I saw him look at me and he winked. He jumped back down to the field and I was shook. I didn't know what to do.

My crush just winked at me.

~

The Packers ended up winning by a lot. You know, it's the Browns so I'm really not surprised. After it ended, I walked my way towards the exit.

"Wait!" I heard a tired voice yell.

I looked around and saw Clay running up to me.

"Oh hey, Clay. Nice pick 6 today!" I smiled.

"Thanks. Um, this is probably really weird but I just wanted to tell you that I noticed you in the stands with such a happy attitude you are really beautiful," He said with a smile.

I'm dying.

"Aw, thank you that's really sweet!" I smiled back.

"So, um thought I would ask you out to dinner sometimes, if you want. You don't have to," He said shyly.

"I'd love to!" I said.

"Really?!" he smiled.

"Sure!"

"Awesome! So I'll uh call you sometime this week!" he said writing down his number on a piece of paper.

"I need to go but it was nice to meet you..." I forgot I never even told him my name.

"Oh, right. I'm Bella," I said shyly.

"Nice name. Anyways, talk to you later!" he said giving me a hug then running off.

I just hugged my crush.

Thanks for the request! Hope you liked it!

I'm prolly the worst at updating. I got snow and I haven't had school the past two days so...I'm sick afffff.

Here's the snow

So yeah. I'll try to update again tomorrow.

-Alice