Besties -Antonio Brown-

For kyliewynn211

Currently, I am at my besties house. Yes. Antonio Brown and I have been best friends since middle school.

~Flashback~

I was sitting at the lunch table alone eating my sandwich bite by bite. Then this loud guy came in the room screaming for fun. I smiled at his stupidity. He then noticed me and smiled a really big and nice and teeth flashing smile. I smiled back.

"Well hello, you seem to be lonely so Ima sit with chu," he smiled. "I'm Antonio and you are?"

"I'm Kylie," I replied, "Nice to meet you,"

"Nice to meet you as well,"

I found my lover that day.

Yes, I have a crush on my best friend. Whos house I'm currently in right now. Well, I'm at the door. I opened the door without knocking.

"Ayyyyyy my dude!" I yelled as Antonio came to me.

"Ayyyyyy my girl!" He yelled back and picked me up. "What's good?"

"Ehhh the usual. College and shit," I replied.

"That's cool, but you know what's even cooler?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"This Pepsi," (see what I did there?) Then dumped it down my shirt. It was ice cold.

"ANTONIO!" I yelled. I could barely move. "Why'd you do that?!"

"Just 'cause,"

"Boi what the frick," I started to take off my clothes. I was trying to get all of the Pepsi out. I was in my bra and underwear.

"Aw, sorry princess," Antonio said.

"That wasn't very nice," I pouted. "Now I'm cold,"

"Wait a sec," he said.

"Aight," I said still cold.

-Antonio's POV-

I went to get Kylie one of my shirts and a pair of my shorts.

When I headed back her way I saw her freezing cold. I rushed to her handing her my clothes. She grabbed them from me and put them on. She's so beautiful. I love her a lot. I have since I met her in middle school. I knew since that day I that I wouldn't regret sitting with her and I never did.

-Kylie's POV-

I grabbed Antonio's Steelers shirt and put it on along with the shorts. I'm used to wearing his clothes to be honest.

After I put them on he gave me a hug out of nowhere keeping me warm and safe in his arms.

"I love you Kylie. I have since the day I met you and I don't regret sitting with you. You're so beautiful and I want you to be with me forever," Antonio said.

"I love you too, and I am so happy you sat with me in middle school,"

Then we kissed.

Loved that moment.

You like?