Jealousy -Tyrann Mathieu-

For @CrazyKay4

Note: Let's just pretend that Tyrann played this last game of the season and his injury never existed? Kay? Kay.

~Kaylla's POV~

I had so much joy in me after the Cardinals winning their last game of the season. Though they aren't making it to playoffs, I'm still happy with the W.

To sum it up, Tyrann Mathieu is my boyfriend. I went to all of the home games to watch him. I even went with his family sometimes.

We've been so close since like Kindergarten. It's amazing to see how far we've grown.

Tyrann came running to me after the last spike. I smiled when I saw him. I gave him a hug and rubbed his hair. "Great game!" I said after hugging him.

"Thanks. Great cheering. You should go back to cheerleading. With those cheering skills and energy and great body, you would look hella good as a cheerleader for us," Tyrann winked. Yes, I used to cheerlead but the girls on my team were actually ridiculous and led me to a horrible injury so I decided to quit for a bit.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I don't wanna go back to cheerleading. We know how that ended up. Now go get interviewed and shit,"

"Okay, see you after the postgame stuff," He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"What a hell of a game!" The guy sitting next to me said. This guy has been talking to me and trying to get my attention for the whole game. I wish he would get the hint that I don't give a shit about what he's saying.

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome. The Rams aren't that good," I said pretending to care. He has tried to hit on me so many times during the game and I told him I have a boyfriend so many times but he just doesn't want to shut up.

"I know right. I'll tell you what's good though," he smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"That body," He smirked again.

I rolled my eyes. I always got compliments on my body (because of the cheerleading) and I really appreciated it but when guys were flirting with me, I didn't really appreciate it. Especially after he saw my boyfriend kiss me.

I saw Tyrann look at me constantly while he was getting interviewed while the guy next to me was flirting with me.

"How about I take you for dinner sometime?" He asked still ignoring the fact I have a boyfriend.

I looked at him with an upset glare and all he did was get closer.

"Are you stupid or are you dumb?" I asked. All I could see was Tyrann getting a little more upset while he was getting interviewed. I knew he was getting jealous.

"Oh c'mon baby, don't be like that," He said trying to put his arm around me. I slapped his face and I saw Tyrann let go of the jealous face a little and laugh.

~

"Um, hey," Tyrann said while scratching his head.

"Hey babe," I smiled.

"Uhh, so who was that guy you were talking to in the stands?" He asked getting kind of angry.

"Ohh don't worry about him babe. He was-" I started to say.

"He was what? Your boyfriend that you actually dating and cheating on me?" Tyrann said getting more and more angry.

I laughed. "Baby, do you really think I would cheat on you with a pervert? And why would I slap him if he was my boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I know. Sorry honey. I just got a little too jealous," he said hugging me.

"That's fine. I know you didn't mean it. I'm not mad at all, don't worry," I smiled kissing him.

"That's why I love you," he smiled.

You like? Hope you did!