Chipotle Pt. 2 -Keith Smith-

For @TyrannMathieu

-Liyah's POV-

"What movie are we going to be seeing?" I asked Keith while he was piggy back riding me.

"You'll see," he smirked and plopped me down on his couch.

"Oh c'mon bruh, you know I hate surprises," I said to Keith while sitting on his lap. We made it pretty far and we just started our first date.

"Yeah I know. We're watching a horror movie because one so I can one, laugh and two, so I have an excuse to hug you whenever you're scared," Keith laughed.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Fair enough," I thought about what he said and realized he said horror movie so I felt my heart beat a little faster. "Wait, we're watching a horror movie?"

"Mhmm," Keith smirked.

"Whyyyyyyy that's worse than a surprise," I whined with a smile.

"I know," Kevin laughed. "Now just sit back and relax. I'll have my hand around you the whole time."

"You promise?"

He nodded. "Promise."

I put my head in his chest and he put his arm around me. It made me feel safe.

~

We were well into the movie. I was getting a little scared but I wasn't trying to look like a wimp.

There was a jump scare and I jumped. Kevin looked at me and he knew I was getting scared so he brought me to his lap so he could put both of his arms around me.

There was another jump scare where some dude killed multiple people. I couldn't take it any more so I screamed and covered my eyes. Keith paused the movie and we just sat there. All that was heard was my soft crying.

"Okay maybe this wasn't such a good idea..." Keith said. "Liyah I'm sorry. I didn't know you would be this scared."

"It's okay. I got to be in your arms," I smiled while wiping tears from my face.

Kevin pulled me into his chest and kissed me.

"W-what was that for?" I sniffed.

"I love you Liyah. You are so amazing and funny you are also so sweet to Ashley. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Keith asked.

"Yes of course I will!"

Then we just laid there for the rest of the night❤

Thanks for the request!!

Yas I got my updates on track....still have six more to do plus update my other story...

Add snap bc I add back.

I like making friends :)

-Alice