Day Off -Odell Beckham Jr.-

For @kyliewynn211

-Kylie's POV-

My baby Odell had his arms around me in bed. It was late morning and Odell was still home because he has a day off today.

The blankets were well over us. Odell was still sleeping. His snores were quiet and cute.

I got up from the bed. I wanted to take a shower.

"Baby, where are you going?" Odell said softly.

"I'm going to take a shower," I said.

"Noooo, I wanna spend as much time as I can with you today," Odell said into the pillow.

"But I'm stanky. Lemme shower,"

"Fine. But them I'm coming in with you," He smirked.

I looked at him. Some part of me wanted him to go in with me, and another part wanted him to just call down.

He was still smirking.

"Yeah I don't think so," I smirked back.

"Good luck fighting me, babe," he got in the shower with me.

"Get out!"

"Make me," He smirked. I love his smirk

"I see how it's gonna be. I'll let you slide on this one,"

~

After Odell took a shower with me, we ate breakfast and decided to stay at home and chill instead of going out and dressing up all nice and stuff. It would be nice just to relax with each other.

"Baby, come here," Odell said as he was laying on the couch shirtless.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said walking up to him and holding his hand that was out.

"Sit with me,"

"Okay," I smiled and sat by Odell and he put both of his arms around me.

"Do you wanna Netflix and Chill?" Odell smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Odell always being a dirty boy.

"You're so dirty!" I smiled and "hit" his chest.

Odell did his smirk again. "Was that an excuse to touch my abs?"

Honestly, it wasn't but his abs do feel pretty good. I glared at Odell and all he did was smile.

"Ooh, you're admitting it," He smiled.

"How did I admit it?! I didn't say shit!" I yelled.

"Exactly. C'mon baby, I know you want to. Just put your hand on my abs," He couldn't stop smiling. He grabbed my arm and put them on his abs. I do admit I like it but I'm not gonna tell him.

"There you go. You know you like it. You not saying shit," He said.

"Yeah, yeah," I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a pillow and hit Odell with it. But missed.

"You missed," He started laughing. "Don't feel bad,"

"I love you," He whispered in my ear.

"Love you too,"

I actually updated! Sorry it took forever.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

Thanks for all of the requests and support!