Beach -Tom Brady-

For @rikanazy

~Amilia's POV~

I was on a blanket with my amazing son, Jason Brady. It usually wasn't sunny and hot here in Boston, but it is today so me and Tom and a few of the other players on the Pats and their wives came along to take advantage of the sun.

Jason was in the sand trying to make a sand castle with Julian Edelman's son.

I was reading a book with my sunglasses on. It was a nice way to relax. I then felt a strong pair of arms take over my body.

"Hey sweetheart. How's your book?" Tom asked.

"It's okay, I mean, it's relaxing," I smiled. Tom picked me up making me drop my book.

"Tom! What are you doing?!" I screamed with a laugh.

He brought me to the water and dipped me in. It was cold but not freezing.

"Tom!" I yelled with a laugh.

"Yes babe?" He smirked. His smirk was very hot and attractive.

"Why did you dip my body in the water?" I smiled.

"Because," he smiled.

I heard Jason yelling. "Mommy, mommy come look!"

I got out of the water and ran to my kid.

"Yes baby?" I said kneeling down to be his height.

"Look at the castle I made," he said happily.

"It looks great!" I said. I mean, it's better than I could ever build.

"We gotta get going so we can make It to the game," I said. We all packed our stuff and went to Gillete stadium.

~

All the wives and their kids were together in the stadium.

It was so nice to be with everyone and watch the game.

~After the game~

"Jason! Did you like the game?" I asked as I held his hand to find Tom.

"Yeah. The other team is kinda bad," Jason said. I laughed. "Oh! I see daddy!" Jason ran towards him.

"Hi buddy!" Tom says picking up Jason.

"Great game!" I say.

"Thanks baby," Tom says and kissed my head. "I love you. Thanks for always being there."

"No problem babe,"

I think we should all agree that I am the WORST at updating. I'm so sorry this took forever!

Thanks for reading and somehow passing the number of reads in like a third of the time it took my other book.

Thanks to y'all that added me on Snapchat!

banalice24

I add back!!!