Won't Forget -Le'Veon Bell-

Another one for kyliewynn211

-Kylie's POV-

This was my first time at a Steelers game. It was a big rivalry game, Steelers at Bengals. One of NFL's biggest rivalries. I got front row tickets! I was pretty excited considering I was a really big Steelers game.

~

The Bengals were up 20-0 at the half.

Pretty upsetting. I was getting worried, but there's another half hour and anything can happen in that time.

That last touchdown was from Jeremy Hill, the running back for the Bengals. Even though we were losing, I still waved my Steelers towel to show pride in my team. Jeremy Hill ran up to me and took my towel from my hands and threw it to the ground. His cockiness shocked me.

"Hey! Why the frick would you do that? That's cocky man!" I yelled at him.

He ignored me and crossed his arms. "It's all in the game,"

I crossed my arms and pouted then rolled my eyes. Some people...

I saw this figure coming near my and Jeremy Hill.

"Aye man, what was that for?" This guy asked Jeremy.

"Celebration man," Hill responded.

"Bruh that's messed up shit right there. Why are you acting so cocky? Let a fan enjoy her experience!" The Steelers player picked up the towel and gave it back to me.

"Sorry, it's kinda dirty now," He said.

"It's alright," I sighed.

I'm just realizing this guy is Le'Veon Bell. I love this guy. I even have his jersey on.

"Sorry about Hill. He's really...selfish,"

"It's fine," I smiled.

He smiled back. "So what's your name beautiful?"

I blushed, "Kylie,"

"Cute. I'm assuming you know who I am considering you have my jersey," He responded.

I giggled "Yeah,"

"Le'Veon! Stop your flirting and get your ass on the field!" Steelers coach, Mike Tomlin yelled.

"I gotta go. But hey, I won't forget you. And here give me your phone," He said.

I pulled out my phone and gave it to him. He put his number in.

"See ya," He said and winked then ran back on the field.

This day has been great.

Thanks for the request! Hope you enjoyed!
~Alice