Best Frans -Dak Prescott-

For @nerracope

~Janerra's POV~

I knocked on Dak's door hoping he would be home. I don't always tell him I'm coming over. I just knock. I mean, we're best friends so.

Luckily for me, Dak opened the door. His face showed a smile when he saw me.

"Hey, Dak," I smiled walking in his huge ass house.

"Hey, my favorite girl, Janerra." He smiled while kissing my head.

"How goes it?" He asked with his arms around me bringing me downstairs.

"Good, good. How about you?" I ask. He sat on the couch and brought me on top of his lap.

"Well, Romo could leave the Cowboys. And that's kinda okay because he wasn't the best at teaching things," he said laughing.

I burst out into laughing. "Really, Prescott?"

He nodded while laughing.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked while playing with his arms.

"Netflix!!!" he screamed.

Dak took his Surface Pro 4 and went to the Netflix app.

"Alright, babe. What do you wanna watch?" Dak asked. Like if you haven't noticed, I have the biggest crush on Dak. I love so much.

"I don't know, Empire?" I said saying something random.

"Okay, sounds good,"

~

We watched Netflix up until 1 in the morning. I yawned and cuddled in his arms.

He smirked when he saw me yawn. "Are you tired?" Dak asked.

"Maybe," I yawned.

"You can sleep on me," Dak smiles.

I laid on Dak and he put his arms around me tightly.

"Janerra, can I tell you something?" Dak whispers into my ear.

"Yeah,"

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Dak," I kissed him ever so passionately and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I know, that was hella short.

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with updates but you know I go to this dumbass priv school that stacks you with homework and I'm working on updating other stories...story.

Aight. Add my snap, I'll add back @banalice24