Surprise!!! -OBJ-

For @kyliewynn211

~Kylie's POV~

My bed is super comfy and I didn't want to get out of it. It was my birthday so I'm doing whatever I wanna do.

I looked at my clock to see what time it was. It read 7:43. Wayyy to early for me so I put my head back in my multiple pillows.

The I heard my phone ding.

I rolled over so I was on my back then I groaned and huffed. I took my phone from the table table on the side of my bed. I check to see what the notification is.

Odell😘😍❤: Happy birthday baby

I smiled at his text. Odell and I went to LSU together and dated for 2 years. In fact, we're still managing a long distance relationship. It really sucks that he's not here today.

Me: Thank you❤❤❤. I wish you were here. It would make me so happy.

Odell😘😍❤: I wish I were back home with you too. But I'm always so busy with work. I promise

His texts always made me smile.

I took a big deep breath and sighed and got out of my bed to take a shower. It was gonna be a long day today.

~

I kept receiving texts for my birthday. I was thankful for these people but I felt like something was missing. I never really know what to do for my birthday. I just chill I guess.

I heard my doorbell ring and I got up to answer it.

"Surprise!" Everyone there yelled.

Totally wasn't expecting that.

I saw all of my friends with food and drinks and presents then one person stepped out and showed their self.

I couldn't believe it.

It was Odell.

My eyes filled with tears. He gave me a bouquet of flowers and gave me the tightest and longest hug.

"Happy birthday baby," Odell whispered.

"I missed you so much," I sniffed.

"I did too. But now I'm here so let's enjoy it."

Everyone rushed in the house and it was great.

Odell picked me up bridal style and didn't let go of me for the rest of the night.

Hey thanks for reading and commenting

Y'all are the best we at 20K!!!

And I'm super sorry I have to do this but requests are closed.

Alice