Birthday Blues

I dedicate this chapter to Segsychick. I just want to thank you so much for all of the great comments you leave on not only this story but on my other stories as well. You really give the BEST comments ever :D You also have the best username <3 Once again thanks for being such a fantastic person!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 31, 2012---8:25 AM 

Tyler walked into Lauren’s condo and as soon as he did he saw Brad, Milan and his girlfriend Brittany, Bree, Nathan, Gregory and Patrice.  

“Happy Bir-“

“Just save it alright!” Tyler said cutting off everyone as he slammed his bedroom door shut. 

Everyone looked at each other not really sure what was going on. Finally Tyler came out of his room and walked over to the kitchen. 

While he was pouring a glass of orange juice Bree asked “Are you alright?” 

Tyler snapped his head up “Oh I’m just peachy!” 

“What’s with the attitude? Did something happen over all-star weekend?”

“Oh nothing much. I just saw Lauren locking lips with Taylor Hall.” 

Everyone in the room murmured “Army kissed Taylor Hall?” Patrice said with shock. 

Tyler nodded “Yup.” 

Brittany shrugged “So why are you mad over that?” 

Gregory looked at Tyler “Yeah why are you mad?” 

Brad, Milan, Nathan and Bree looked at each other before looking at Tyler. Tyler was about to say something but that was when the door opened. As everyone turned they saw that it was Lauren. 

I looked up and was startled for a second “Wow you guys scared me for a second.” I placed my suitcase against the wall. “So are you guys throwing Segs here a little birthday party?” 

I looked up and saw him give me the dirtiest look “No there is going to be no birthday party.” 

Tyler walked into his bedroom and I was beyond confused so I turned to everyone else. “Why is he so upset?” 

“You don’t know why?” Milan asked. 

I shook my head “No.” 

Just then Tyler came out of his room and as I looked up that was when he threw something at me. It was the signed Drake jersey. “I don’t want the jersey.” 

I chuckled “I know you didn’t want a birthday present but I go-“ 

He cut me off “Just give it to your boyfriend Taylor.”

I blinked a few times “What the heck is wrong with you? Taylor isn’t my boyfriend.” 

Tyler crossed his arms “Ohh so you kiss random guys every time you go swimming.” 

I grew silent. “How do you know about that?” 

Tyler tossed his hands up in the air “I don’t want to talk about it.” 

Tyler walked into his bedroom but I followed him. He was about to shut the door but I pushed it open. I threw his jersey in the corner of the room, I was beyond annoyed now. 

“Don’t you freaking walk away! You started this.” 

Tyler stood in front of me “I saw you guys kissing at the pool.”