First Date

Brianna and I followed behind Marchand’s car as he drove down the highway. As I was following him, Brianna kept looking in the mirror making sure that her makeup was perfect. 

“You look fine Bree.” I told her. 

“Whatever.” She shut her compact and looked over at me. “So are you excited for your date with Tyler?” 

I rolled my eyes “It’s not a date. It is just two friends hanging out.” 

Bree laughed “Well if it’s a date why did you ask me if you looked hot before we left your condo?” 

“What? A girl can’t look good.” 

“Sure of course she can for a date.” 

“Oh my gosh Bree.” 

“What? This is your first time going on a date since your breakup with John.” 

“Let me repeat myself, it is not a date.” 

Bree scoffed “Come on Lau. Are you telling me that you don’t find Tyler to be attractive at all?” 

“No.” I said in a low voice. 

Bree smiled “See you do think he is hot!” 

“Look Tyler is….eye-catching but he is just my friend and he always will be.” 

Bree laughed “Oh my god! Eye-catching is just another way of saying you think he’s hot.” 

I rolled my eyes again “Be quiet. You’re the one who has been drooling over Brad since the day you met him.” 

Brianna’s cheeks turned red and she immediately closed her mouth. I just chuckled and followed the guys. 

Ten Minutes Later…

Brianna and I hopped out of the car and walked over to Tyler and Brad. I took my sunglasses off and looked at Brad “We’re going mini-golfing?” 

“It was Segs idea. Besides it’ll waste some time since dinner isn’t until eight.” 

I looked at Tyler “What about fans?” 

“Don’t worry, I’m going to be wearing a beanie and sunglasses.” 

Bree laughed “Sunglasses when it’s already dark out.” 

I rolled my eyes “Whatever.”

 I placed my sunglasses on and placed my hair back in a bun. I looked up and saw that Tyler and Brad were wearing sunglasses and a Boston Bruins beanie. 

“Really? A Bruins beanie?” 

“Relax Army. Now come on and let’s go.” Tyler said. 

We walked inside the building and up to the counter to see a young woman. She looked up at us “Welcome to Kimball Farm, what can I do for you guys?” 

Tyler stood behind me and gave me a little nudge in the back to be the one to speak I guess. “We would like to go mini-golfing.” I said in a British accent, the reason why I don’t know. 

But the woman bought it and nodded her head as she punched some buttons on the register she said “Alright the total is going to be $44.” 

“Okay.” I got the money and handed it to her. 

As she got the money she grabbed four putters and placed it on the counter. “You can pick the color golf ball you want down there. Have fun you guys.” 

We grabbed our putters and before leaving I said “Thank you lass.” 

As we walked outside the guys and Bree broke out into laughter “A British accent? Where the heck did that come from?”