The Love Contest

ARI's POV
Mac's eyes pulled me into a sense of lust, I forgot my surroundings and fell into his world.
-{}-
He glanced over with a tinted smile that seemed to last forever, the moment continued, gradually they moved closer.

"A-A-Ari!" He stuttered, lost for words as his voice had been carried away by Ariana's outfit.

"Mac" Lovingly she replied, adoring him.

"W-Well" Mac started "I- I am lost for words Ari your so gorgeous right now I just want to hug you, embrace our love and let free our love for each other."

"Well if your not the next Shakespeare, I don't know who is" she laughed, awakening back into the crowds of people.

"Maceth Miller" Ariana laughed, placing her hands on Mac's Cap and squeezing him.

"Arianeth Grande" He whispered, unaware of what would happen next.

A loud laugh, filled the club, "ARI" he shouted.

She was lying on the floor, smiling as bright as the sun, "Arianeth Miller, I mean Grande" Ari giggled.

"Oh my. You said Ariana Miller" He said raising his eyebrow.

"Don't get your hopes up" She winked.

"Love you" Mac said.
"I love you more" Ari replied in awe.
"I adore you" Mac laughed.
"I worship you and adore you!" Ariana said trying to get the last laugh.
"I adore you, worship you, love you, care for you AND love you even more" Mac shouted.

"Ugh I give up" Ari laughed.

-{}-

A/N
I ENTERED THIS INTO THE WATTYS, I DOUBT THEY EVEN NOTICE MY BOOK BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE THEY DO I WILL KEEP TRYING ALWAYS.

ALSO THERE RELATIONSHIP ARIANETH AND MACETH ARE GOALSSSSSSSSS.

SO BYE GUYS SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY HAS COME SO SO FAR ALL BECAUSE OF YOU LOT❤️

I AM SO PROUD OF HOW WELL THIS DID AND SO HAPPY ABOUT ALL OF YOU SUPPORTING ME!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHINGGG

- THOMASSSSSSSSSSSS🌠🙏🏻