Screams Of Nothing

"I can't go on" Nonna began " I - I have depression", her head faced the pavement.

"What?" Joan said startled , feeling dizzy, grabbing a chair she threw her hands into her hair and sobbed.

Frankie, noticing his mum gone for more than 10 minutes became a little nervous and decided to search. It didn't take him long to realise that his mum was sat on the chair across from the room.

As he opened the door he ran up to her shouting "What's wrong?".

"Frankie, Nonna isn't okay" Joan began, failing to continue.

"What?" Frankie answered in despair.

"I have d - depressi-" Nonna couldn't finish what she had started to say , falling into a devastated state.

"Depre- Depression?" He coughed.

"Yes, I'm sorry" Nonna replied.

"Don't be its not your fault , I will support you and I bet you 100% Ari will too!" Frankie held back his emotions.

Ari's POV
I can hear voices?
Or am I dreaming them?
Hmmmm?

"HELLO" Someone was standing in front of me. They were holding a shiny item in their bruised hands.

I can't move?
Why?
What's happening?

Their hands aren't touching my skin but it feels like they were pushing me into the ground.

It was getting harder and harder to breathe.

My eyes focused.

They were holding a knife.

" R - R - R?" I was saying, the letter pondering on my tongue as I spoke.

Then I saw tattoos...

"Ri-" I was naming a word?

"IM BACK" they said.

"YEAH THATS THE NAME ITS ME" Continuing to contact me.

"Ri-" I breathed, nervous as anything.

"DONT WORRY THIS WONT LAST LONG, NOT UNTIL YOUR GONE! HA REMEMBER THOSE MEMORIES..." The person scaring Ari.

"Mac. Where are -" I spoke all that came out was a few screams, as it felt like I couldn't move my mouth.

Had the person stuffed something in my throat or something?

What's happening to me...

"MAC!" I screamed he couldn't hear me? HOW CAN HE NOT HEAR ME!"

-
A/N
OMG WHATS GOING ON RN
IM ACTUALLY FREAKING OUT THIS IS SO TENSE!

AHHHHH WHO IS IT!

RI?
WHAT?

WHAT COULD THIS MEAN?

"All the memories" ???? Hmmmm?

- Thomas