Meet 'n' greet

"Right next!" Ordered the photographer. "Oh my god Ari I spent my whole summer doing jobs and chores just so I had enough money to come here and now I'm meeting you" the dedicated fan burst into tears. "Awww your so sweet your gonna make me cry soon" Ariana laughed and opened her arms up offering the fan a comforting hug. "Thank you now for the meet and greet photos I don't know what to do?" Panicked the fan. "Hurry up " the photographer shouted from behind. "Hey don't rush her!" Ariana defended the girl. "Wow Ariana defended me I feel so happy" the fan cheered going in for another hug
~

"So for the first one we should just blow kisses then for the second one maybe we could hug, finally I could pick you up!" The fan suggested. "YAS you know it girl!" Ariana said to the fan. "Okay 3 2 1!" The photographer spoke "and pose!". "Now the big finishing touch" the fan laughed. Ariana was nervous but the fan convinced her. "Yay it worked! Take the picture" the fan shouted loudly. "Thanks for coming!" Ariana shouted as the fan left.
~

"That was the last of the lot now you go get ready Ariana!" The photographer bellowed dramatically. "Yay, let me just go on my snapchat!" Ariana thought. "Don't you mean your world?" Frankie said sneaking up behind Ari. "FRANKIE!!!!" Ariana shouted holding onto him for ages. "Thank you so much for supporting me and coming here today". "I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Frankie replied winking at Ariana. "Now I am going to go out and grab a bite to eat do you want me to grab you anything before your big show!" Frankie exclaimed. "No no no you can't do that Frankie!" Ariana felt so happy but she didn't want to she felt mean. " I will pay Frankie!" Ariana kindheartedly replied. "Sissy you ain't spending a dollar!" Frankie shouted.
~

"Oh my god Ariana go go go get ready you have 20 minutes" Frankie suggested.
"Oh okay see you later Frankie hope you enjoy the show!" Ariana laughed.

"Course I will your in it!" Frankie gave Ariana a final hug before waving her off.

"Mwah!" Ariana shouted blowing kisses.
~
WHEN ARIANA DEFENDS THAT FAN OH MY GOD YESSSSS!

LIKE THE PHOTOGRAPHER WAS SO MEAN BUT ARIANA IS LIKE STOP DONT RUSH HER

AHHHH ARIANA IS SO KIND!

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER

-Thomas