Tour Bus

"Hey Toulouse what you doin' over there" laughed Ari at her dog. Stuck in traffic on the tour bus with her friends, her dog carried on climbing onto the desk and then slipping. "You are honestly the best and funniest dog ever but stop" Ariana shouted still uncontrollably laughing her head off.
~

Her friends laughed " Toulouse you snapchat legend" came a shout from the back of the bus. "Mac come out here" shouted Ariana to her boyfriend. "Show my babies on snapchat what your wearing!".  He walked out wearing dangerous woman bunny ears " oh my god Mac you look so stupid" teased Ariana to her boyfriend.
~

"Very encouraging" Mac said grabbing hold of his girl, squeezing her then kissing her on the cheek. "Ooooh" Brian & Scott mocked. Then their little cuddle stopped when Toulouse broke them up by jumping onto Mac licking his face off "Toulouse oh my god why are you so hyper today" Ariana giggled.
~

"Can you hit the music?" She shouted to the driver. "You got it, you know I really love side to side it's my jam, my daughter loves you she is coming to the tour!" The driver smiled. "Aww I will look out for her, what's her name?" Enquired Ariana. "Olivia" the driver said excitedly "Thankyou so much she will be overjoyed when I tell her". "No problem!" Winked Ariana.
~

"My phone!" Ari freaked out. "Toulouse don't eat it". Instead Toulouse just looked at Ariana and stood still. She was tiptoeing towards the dog trying not to smile because he was so cute. He just froze and then did a little wink "Mac he just-" "yeah I saw remember that time he jumped on Brian and started dancing?" Mac gasped. "Errrr no I don't think he has-" Ariana turned round " oh my god YAS Toulouse slayyyyyy" Ariana reached out for her dog and hugged it so tight
~

"Love you Toulouse" he winked at her again.
-
VOTE, FOLLOW + COMMENT FOR MORE STORIES!!!!