Just You

The moment had come...

Mac's Heart was beating faster than lightning as he calmly tried to make his way to the steps to stage.

Ari had just finished performing
'bang bang' and now she was stood up walking round the stage pumping the crowd up for the big reveal.

"Welcome, Mac Miller!" Ariana shouted laughing afterwards.

'The Way' backing track played in the back and thousands of fans recognised the song.

"Happy 4 years of the way!" Ari jumped up in the air.

They snuggled together for a moment on stage and fans literally balled there eyes out.

"I got a bad boy, just admit it,
You got my heart don't know how you did it!" Ariana gracefully sang.

"Ooh I know the wayyyyy!" She belted from her lungs.

"Yes princess" Mac replied.

Then Ariana went into the whistle tone section and the fans were clapping non stop after that because they were so proud.

"Wow guys I love you" Ariana laughed.

"Baby girl" Mac pulled her closer.

She rested her neck on his shoulder facing the crowd.

Ariana winked then smiled.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss" the arianators ordered.

Slowly but surely Mac lifted her off his shoulder placed her head in his hands and pressed his lips on her forehead.

Ariana laughed.

'AND THATS MY FAVOURITE PART ABOUT YOOOUUUUUU' the fans sang elegantly.

Then Ariana realised they spent the whole of 'My favourite part' being romantic and hardly sang any of the song.

"Oops can we put my favourite part back on please?" Ariana requested putting her hand over her mouth.

"Oooooh!" Ariana held the note for a while.

"And that's my favourite part....yeah my favourite part...ooh my favourite part....about. YOU" Mac and Ari stared into each other's eyes, with the stage lights beaming into them like they were staring up at the stars in the moonlit sky.

Mac walked off winking at Ari.

"Give it up for Mac!" She shouted.

All Ari could see in her mind was Mac, no one else but him.

"I forget about everything when I'm with you, it's just you!" Ari whispered into the mic falling for his eyes.

The crowds cheered loudly and Ari was back again to sing for them.

--
YES YES YES
MACIANA IS REAALLLLL
(It actually is thoughhhh😂🤞🏻)
ANYWAYSSSS HOW'S YOU ALL TODAY?

IM FINE...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE SHOW IS OVER?

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

-Thomas