A Friendship Surprise

There was a knock on the tour bus door , and it wasn't one of the security guards telling them that they were on the road again, it was a familiar knock.

"VICTORIA!" Ariana screamed jumping out of bed running towards the door.

"MORNING!" She held her arms out with a space quickly filled with Vic.

"You don't know how much you have been missed!" Ariana winked.

"Random question you don't by any chance need some bibble!" Vic laughed.

"What?" Ariana was confused in general.

"Bibble?" Victoria shouted removing her hand from the suitcase she was rummaging through.

"OH MY GOD! WHERE DID YOU ACTUALLY FIND THAT!" Ariana shouted.

"Well I thought I needed to give something for our friendship and my thought was as long as Cat Valentine loves Bibble I will love you!" Victoria continued.

"CAT WILL ALWAYS LOVE BIBBLE FOREVER. BIBBLE IS HER TRUE LOVE!" Ariana shouted raising her arm in the air as if she was making a pledge.

Victoria raised her arm and their hands linked. The girls were both linking arms for a few minutes. Vic was still looking at their hands together, she had such a remarkable relationship.

Then a munching sound.

Victoria looked down, and saw the bubble bag was open, then a certain hand dipping into the bag.

"ARI!" Victoria screamed " SAVE SOME FOR ME!".

The two of them fought over the bag of bibble and at the end of it, the conditions of the tour bus were very..........COLOURFUL!

Bibble on the floor, worktop, cooker, seats, even in their hair.

"What happened here!" Mac said dressed in a thick wooly sweater.

"Vic, your back!" He smiled.

"Hi Mac how's Ari been? I bet she's been terrible!" She joked.

"Lol!" Ariana shouted.

"You texting her now?" Mac smiled.

"I don't even know Mac" Ari replied laughing her head off.

"Anyways I am going toooo. The shops..." Mac muffled.

"What baby?" Ari said holding him closer.

"To the shop" He muffled and whispered.

"Speak clear!" Ari spoke.

"I'm going out" Mac said unaware of the reply.

"Oh kayyyy?" Ariana elongated in a confused manner.

He shut the door leaving the two bibble covered girls in the tour bus.

Little did Ari know that Mac had something planned for her, hopefully she would love it.

----
AWWW MACCCCC!
I WONDER WHAT HE'S UP TOO
ARI SHOULD LOVE IT I CANT EVEN WAIT FOR HER TO SEE.

TBH IDEK WHAT THE SURPRISE IS YET SO LOLOL

ITS SO ROMANTIC ANYWAYS.
BYEEEE :,)

-Thomas