Two Against One

"Poor, Poor girl" they snickered at Ariana who had angry Toulouse perched in front of her growling.

"Defenceless poor girl" the other one sneaked in after, staring at Ariana and creeping her out.

A man walking down the street with his headphones in walked past the door, unaware of what was going on in the shop he was just walking past.

He paused and stopped walking and dancing to pick up flowers for his girlfriend, only to realise the door was locked.

The two florists freaked out and opened the door shooing the man away, but it was too late he had noticed Ariana Grande, his favourite singer looking distressed and hurt.

Instantly he used all his strength to push the door open but the two evil people slammed it shut.

"ARIANA DONT WORRY" he shouted through the glass window staring at her in dismay.

"THANKYOU" she sighed, lifting her hand down from her hair to stroke her dog who wasn't there.

"Toulouse" she said shocked at what the two cruel women had done.

Toulouse was whimpering for his owner, begging to be set free from the cage they locked him in.

As she crawled over on her hands and knees to see her dog she had left her bag back at the door and when Ari turned back it was gone.

And it was snatched up by the women who threw everything around the room in search of her money and jewellery.

"Sad people" Ariana cried at them.

Toulouse gave a sassy look at one of the mean women, backing Ariana up.

"ARI!" She heard more people banging up against the door.

The man returned saying "I GOT YOU HELP!".

One of the florists panicked and dragged the other one into the back room.

"Get it, get it now!" The florist bellowed to her co worker.

The florist took a mysterious object in her hand and aimed at Ariana.

It was a gun...
-
A/N
GUNS!
OH MY GOD.
ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY FOCUSED ON ARIANA BUT MAC'S CHAPTER MIGHT BE NEXT IDK YET?

SO WHATS YOUR THEORIES?
DO YOU THINK THE FLORISTS AND THE STALKERS AND KIDNAPPERS ARE ALL LINKED?

ARE THE FLORISTS EVEN WOMEN🤔🤔🤔

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTERRRR

ALSO HAPPY EASTER 🐰
-Thomas