WASSUP MANCHESTAAAA

{I WAS THERE AHHHHH}
-
"WASSUP MANCHESTAAAAAA" Ariana shouted into the microphone, showing everyone hate will not win.

Mac offstage was far beyond crying, he was so proud, next Mac was on as a special guest he couldn't wait to surprise the crowd.

"So this concert is about looooooove" Ari smirked.

Mac had forgotten his queue
"oh shoot!" He realised.

Mac started his part in the verse of 'the way'

"WOOOOOO" The crowd so energetic and emotional.

"ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN IM AT A HUNDRED NEVER GET ENOUGH I CANT STAY AWAY" She slayed.

They walked over to each other doing little hands movements and dances, smirking and laughing as they became closer to one another.

Mac mouthed "I love you" and Ariana gasped covering her mouth, blowing a huge love filled kiss.

OFFSTAGE
MILEY's POV
YAS ARI YASSSSSSSSS! SLAY IT GURL HONESTLY THE PROUDEST ANYONE COULD BE RN!
HAVING SO MUCH FUN WATCHING HER BECOME HAPPY AGAIN

KATY's POV
AWWWWWWW MACIANA IS THE ULTIMATE RELATIONSHIP GOALS I JUST CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH

LITTLE MIX's POV
YES ARIANA YES! THE CUTEST

VICTORIA's POV
SOULMATE SISTAAAAAA WORK IT!
SLAY EM GIRL SHOW THEM YOU WONT BE DEFEATED!

JUSTIN's POV
Currently smiling and in tears as I watched Ari with Mac having the time of her life! This concert is soooo brilliant bringing famous faces together to promote peace and love!
ONE LOVE MANCHESTERRRRR

ONSTAGE : ARI's POV
MACCCCCCC STOP LOL
YOUR SO CUTE LIKE STOP IM GONNA GIGGLE RN I CANT MAC!

IM TRYING TO SING NOT EMBARASS MYSELF MALCOMMMMMMMMMM!

I run over to him at the end of his lil cameo and hug him and we touch lips for a split second of paradise, the wind's strong breath blew us apart and the show went on.

"Boo, wait!" I mouthed to Mac but too late the wind had already carried him away from me.

-
HEY GUYS UPDATE FINALLY IN LIKE 2 WEEKS IM SO SORRY!!!

I WAS AT THE ONE LOVE MANCHESTER AND IT WAS PERFECT I WILL NEVER FORGET ARI's SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW COVER OR HER ONE LAST TIME!!!❤️❤️❤️

-Thomas :)

{sooooo happy rn I can't LOLOLOL ha)