Be Alright

The lights were set, the countdown had begun, and the fans were screaming. "Here we go!" The dancers shouted in a big huddle with Ariana. "1.2.3. Dangerous Woman!" They chanted putting their hands on top of each other. Ariana heard a particular voice at the top of all the crowds. FRANKIE. "ARI,ARI,ARI" he shouted at the top of his lungs. "My brother!" She cried feeling blessed. "I'm so happy, I mean I knew he was coming but to here him shouting my name, just makes me feel-". "Happier!" Joan, Ariana's mum, interrupted. "MUM. AHHHH!" Ariana was even more nervous now. "Is nonna here?" The excited Ari shouted over the music. "Oh yeah she's having fun, she's a Snapchat queen! She's been on Frankie snapchat doing all them doggy filters!" Joan laughed. Ariana ran and hugged her mum.
~

*THE BE ALRIGHT TUNE HAS STARTED*

"Positions!" Brian whispered. All the dancers jumped onto the rising platform bringing them up to the stage level. The stage still dark, Ariana looked out and saw all the flashing lights, signs & arianators.
~

THE SONG STARTED;
Midnight shadows,
When finding love is a battle,
But daylight is so close,
So don't you worry bout a thing,
We'll be alright!
We'll be alright!
Baby don't you know,
All of them tears gonna come and go,
Baby you just gotta make up your mind that every lil thing gonna be alright.
We'll be alright
(Know that we gon' be alright)
~

The song stopped...
"Oh my god!" Ariana panicked but in excitement, it was a very weird feeling.
"You smashed it Ari!" Scott cheered running up to her. "No. WE smashed it" Ariana confidently spoke winking at the dancer. "Gotta get into my next outfit byeeeee" Scott exited leaving Ariana to get changed.

She felt so happy.
Her fans were incredible.
"I love this experience!" Ariana cried in excitement to herself. She checked her phone then ran out of the dressing room to perform the next song!
~
YAYYYYY NEW PART DONE!
I LOVE MAKING THIS STORY!
ALSO I LOVE BE ALRIGHT LIVE VERSION BECAUSE ITS JUST SOOOO GOOOOOOD! TYY FOR READING

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!