Emotions Taking Over

Mac slammed his hands against the driving wheel as his foot forced onto the accelerator, making the car skid.

A determined look on his face as he drove and thought to himself " Come on Mac drive faster".

-{}-
Ariana looked out of the window at the masses of people crowding round, all trying to help and all trying to comfort Ari.

Then the crowd gasped.

They split into two skinny lines forming a passage, and stood at the end of it was Mac.

He ran to the door, quickly hugging Nonna making sure she was fine.

"MAC" Ariana's mind was going crazy as she saw her boyfriend.

"ARIANA" he replied, his hand pressing against the door handle.

"LET HER OUT" Mac demanded

"NO, YOU LITTLE UNTALENTED RAPPER!" Mila shouted, her hand forcefully slamming on the door handle.

Ariana was angered by this comment and whipped round her body, releasing out her emotions on Mila.

She pushed Mila, punched her into the wall, grabbed a vase and quickly threw it at the kidnapper.

Mac's eyes filled up with tears as his girl stood up for him, he banged against the glass with his knuckles, and without realising he dented it.

Repeating his actions, Mac pressured his knuckles on the glass before shattering it into pieces.

"ARIANA" Mac emotionally ran towards her.

Then his face just dropped as he saw Mila standing up, grabbing a gun and reloading it.

He pushed Ariana out of the way as the bullet went off, it hit him.

His chest was pouring with blood as he was lying on the floor.

"MAC" Ariana cried, kissing his cheek.

"UGH SO SOPPY" Mila moaned firing another bullet.

This time Ariana was hit.

"ARIANA GRANDE DEAD?!?" Paparazzi said with shocked faces.

The crowds of fans, friends and family all fell silent.

"I'm gonna get Frankie and Joan" Nonna muttered reaching for the phone in her bag.
-
A/N
SOOOOOOOO IM BACK LOL
OK OK IM SORRY AGAIN FOR THE DELAY BUT ITS WORTH IT

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH ITS SO SAD.

JUST THE SUPPORT OF FANS

WILL THE DAYDREAM COUPLE SURVIVE?

OR WILL THEY BE LOVERS IN HEAVEN?

- Thomas