Perfect Plan

Ari's POV
"ARI?" A voice shouted shaking me.

The thought pondered my mind.. Ri? Ummm so who do I- oh my god...

ITS RICKY...

My Mum is shouting at the nurse telling her to get rid of Ricky from my area where I was... She wasn't listening.

My mum pointed at my window covered with shutters, which Ricky made sure were closed.

"GO IN ITS HER EX BOYFRIEND HE ISNT NICE TO HER, SHE MIGHT BE DEAD BY NOW" I heard her.

Frankie had left 2 minutes ago to get some water from the machine.

Ricky sneakily planned this so well, it made me cry inside.

He saw Nonna, Joan and the nurse talking, then he noticed Frankie going for water so he rigged the water machine which would be why he is taking so long.

Knowing him as well he probably bribed the nurse so she would stall everyone.

Why is everything always against me and always for the bad person?

Like this is so annoying right now?

How come I've been almost dead about two times , almost lost my boyfriend two times!

Been held captive two times ugh!

First the fake florists now Ricky!

-{}-
The Door opened with Frankie entering with lots of plastic cups full with water.

He turned around to see, there in plain sight, under the clear daylight...

"RICKY?!?" Frankie gasped

"SEE LOOK!" Joan said gesturing.

Joan turned her body to see Ricky leaning over the bed where Ari was, Mac was half asleep, and trying to help but Ricky had given him some sort of drug?

"LOOK RICKY HAS GIVEN MALCOM A SLEEPING DRUG!" Nonna screamed, shocked by the situation.

The Nurse entered and picked up the drug bottle.

"You out!" She pushed Ricky out of the door he was shouting loudly on his way down the corridor.

"DONT WORRY IM NOT DONE" and "ARIANA GRANDE YOU WILL REGRET THIS".

-