Florists & Stalkers

"Mac...kidnapped" she puffed and cried.
The man was catching her up so she figured she would have to keep running until there was somewhere obscure to hide.

"ARIANA" they screamed.

She didn't reply.

"ARIANA, I CAN HELP YOU"  he carried on in his sharp voice.

"Pffft" she quietly muttered under her breath.

The man pulled out something really terrifying and threatening, a weapon.

He threw it at her and she flinched unaware of the sharp knife aimed at her she was more focused on saving Mac.

Ariana's POV...
HANG ON IF MAC IS KIDNAPPED WHO WAD THE PERSON ANSWERING THE MESSAGES.
OH GOD I HAVE BEEN TRICKED...

SO THIS MUST MEAN THEY WANTED ME OUT OF THE TOURBUS SO THEY COULD CONTINUE RAIDING IT.

A familiar barking sound came about from the flower shop on the end of the street, it was my baby.

TOULOUSE....

Toulouse had some kind of rope tied around his neck it was so ugly definitely not my lead that I gave him.

I ran in the flower shop and asked them for a knife and luckily they had just been cutting shapes for some pre-Easter hampers so they had some spare.

Instantly they knew it was me...Ariana Grande, Dangerous woman, superstar, dog lover, Grammy winner, AMA winner, KCA winner, and all that but I'm not going to brag ;).

Anyway they cut me free after being star struck for 2 minutes and luckily the man had run down a backstreet, but I still had that feeling...

-
Toulouse jumped into her arms as soon as the rope was off from round his precious neck.

He growled at the window, for some reason, Ari turned round and HE was there again.

Oh no....

"Stay here for the meanwhile" the florists said still star struck and wanting to spend time with Ariana.

"Ok if you insist, I'm really scared, you don't know any news about Mac, or my mum or nonna?" She questioned at this point she would ask anyone anything...except him.

-
OH MY GOD IM ACTUALLY SO SCARED FOR ARIANA LIKE HONESTLY WHATS GOING ON?

WHO IS THAT STALKER...

-Thomas