No Smile Back

He started shouting "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" At the top of his lungs, hoping a miracle could happen.

A person was walking towards them with their headphones in just casually dancing. The driver tapped his shoulder and cleared his throat "Excuse me, can you help me!" He panicked as the man pulled the headphones out of his ear.

"Yeah sure" Then the man looked down and realised " Right let me call an ambulance!".
"Thankyou, Thankyou so much you are actually a lifesaver!" The driver cheered and hugged the man.

--ARENA--
Ariana was all set to perform but all her mind was focused on was Victoria, she didn't know that Vic was lying on the pavement unconscious but had a feeling something wasn't right.

"Errr Ari?" Mac enquired.
"Yeah" she gulped.
"What's up girl?" He replied worried.
"Nothing...why..." Ari lied.
"Oh right!" Mac said knowing Ariana was lying. "If something isn't right then you know you can tell me"

She just lightly nodded her head and looked into the mirror slightly adjusting her make-up.

Behind her she could see Mac beaming widely at Ariana trying to get a smile back even just a little grin.

There was no smile back...

--PAVEMENT--
"Right they should be hear any second" the man said placing a headphone slightly ajar in his ear incase he was needed again.

"I see them coming!" He grinned as the ambulance pulled up " Thanks, honestly what can I repay you with!".

"Nothing I never expected anything in return, chill I will be fine!" He stuttered.

"Well you have been a really helpful man, I am definitely going to arrange something. How about a meet and greet with Ariana Grande? And maybe some concert tickets too. I could also grab you some freebies and mer-"

"I'm fine!" The man interrupted.

"No your not!" The driver insisted.

"Well I guess maybe...I don't know..." The man continued. "Errrr ok I think maybe just the meet and greet".

"Yes! I finally convinced you!" The driver laughed and put a hand over his mouth to control himself.

"Right can I have her name please?" The ambulance crew asked.

"Victoria, Victoria Monet! She is touring with Ariana Grande. Her dad is in the Main Street hospital and I was helping her get to the hospital so she could meet her father" The driver spoke.

"Thankyou all this is very important information" The crew smiled.

Victoria was lowered onto the bed and the van drifted away with the driver heading back to the arena feeling nervous.

His hands became shaky as his hands grabbed the wheel.
~
Why does everything keep going wrong ahhhh!
I hope Vic will be okay and I doubt she will be performing because the hospital crew might keep her in there for a few days to keep updates on her.

I just want her to be able to visit her father :(

Anyways in other news I hope the driver is safe on the road because I don't want another incident I am so upset when I write the depressing chapters but I guess after all the sad things everything will "be alright" get it?😂

(I tried😂)

-Thomas