Other side Nandini was busy in kitchen.

Manik was searching Nandini but he can't find her.

"Hey where is Nandini. ??"He asked one servant.

"Yuvaraj she is in a kitchen. "Servant.

He come in kitchen. Nandini was busy in working. She was looking too tired. But phirbhi she did.

Manik was looking at her.

"Princess why are you doing all these. please don't do these. you not any servant. You are my princess. my over. ”Manik pov.

Nandini was engrossed in her work.

Manik wrapped his hand on her waist. Nandini was shocked.

He was nuzzling his face on her silky hair.

Nandini recognized he was Manik.

"Yuvaraj. "Nandini in scary tone.

Manik was pecking on her shoulder.

"Yuvaraj what are you doing? Please go? Koi dekh lega and it will more worst. "Nandini was tried to escape from his grip.

Manik moved her hair other side from her back. And nuzzling his nose on her milky back. Nandini tightly closed her eyes.

"Yuvaraj please leave me. Party hain Mahel me. koi aa jayega. "Nandini in teary tone.

"Nandini. Nandini. "Someone called. She immediately pushed him. They apart from each other. Nandini scared.

"Nandini give me some cold drink bottles jaldi. "One servant.

Manik hide behind the door and smirked.

Nandini gave him bottles and left.

Nandini turned her face.

"Yuvaraj please go. See suddenly koi bhi land up here. please don't make trouble for me. Please go. "Nandini in pleading tone.

Manik nodded his head. But he kissed her lips hardly and left.

"Meet me at 10. at my place.  "Manik.

Party was still going on. Nandini was steel busy in work. Serving drinks and cold drink for guest. without makeup, but looking beautiful. Some guest were watching her.

"Hey look she is so beautiful. "One boy.

"Ya. Really and hot too. But she is servant. "other boy.

"So what we will fun with here. They both laughed.

They were trying to touched her hand. She felt uncomfortable.

Nandini was hearing these type of chip comments. She ran from there and crying.

She was sitting in one corner and crying. 

Someone heard sobbing voice.

"Hey Nandu what are you doing here. let's go we have a lot of work. "kajal. Servant in palace like Nandini.

Nandini was crying.

"Nandu why are you crying? “Kajal.

She hugged her.

Nandini told her about that boys.

"Nandini they are so cheap. Third class mentality type people. Specially rich spoiled brat. They are like that. Girls are like only fun for them. Yeh amir baap ke bete aise hi hote hain. They can't give respect to anyone. And girls are toh just like only toy for them. Jitna man karega tabtak unke sath khelenge. Phir agar koi aur khilona unhe accha laga toh use bhi  khilona samzke fenk denge. They are  character less. "