Beyond the Gates

Death awaits
Beyond the gates,
Of the mortal walls that we call life.
The man that's there,
Gives an empty stare
And carries a heavy scythe.

An abstruse hand he lends
As he tends,
To be generous in this fateful gest.
The lost soul reaver,
The great bereaver
Who delivers your eternal rest.  

-Poem: The Reaper by Kyle Howard-

-Nineteen years later-

Death. That was the diagnosis. Harry knew however something that kept him going. Necromancy will revive Draco with full memory and he knew that when Draco had his first opportunity he would come running to him. But this did not stop him mourning Draco and vengeance was one of his top priorities. 

With hard work, Harry and Tom had built an army together, a group known as death eaters. They planned to use this army to find Draco and help reveal the magical world to the muggles. After Draco's untimely death, Harry forgot about his former views much to his fathers upset. 

Cold and warm where the same to him now, and Tom felt the same. He became like his former brother with a burning hate in his heart. He was distant and seemed not to remember a time before such wretched loneliness. Harry's ambitious obsession seemed to further himself with Tom and his father, and Severus had lost all hope. His life a death eater had caused him to age in appearance greatly, his hair turning grey and his eyes dull and lifeless. Harry's wrinkled lip seemed to further his ageing but Harry only thought for Draco. He was determined to get him back, whatever it took. 

It had been nineteen years since Draco's death and everyone seemed to have lost all hope for Draco's return. Everyone that was, except for Harry. Severus was growing weary but everybody knew why Harry Snape, a boy of such raw and undeniable talent, had grown evil and hateful in nature. It was because of the way he lost his love. 

______________

"You little shit! I swear to God, Jamie, I'm going to rape your faggot arse!" Shouted Jamie's father. Jamie ran, fear displayed on his face. He was seventeen and he had been treated this way since the day he was born. "Don't you dare run, faggot!"

There was a loud thump and Jamie fell, his bleach-blond hair falling in front of his eyes. He closed them, hiding the beautiful grey shade from view. He heard his father laugh. There was nothing he could do but lay there as his so-called-father pulled down his trousers and did the unthinkable.

Draco let the tears fall from his eyes as he thought about Harry. He needed to get out of this mess. He needed to get out. 

________________

Harry slumped down on his chair and tried to think about what he could do next in his quest to find Draco. The only reason he was doing this was to get his attention and thats all he wanted. He wanted Draco back with him. We wanted to share warmth with him, smile with him, laugh with him... he wanted to feel happiness again. To feel love again. 

Because all he could feel now was hate.

_______________

Draco stepped over his father's bloody body, his father's wand in hand. Hatred and vengeful satisfaction filled his senses as he was about to leave his prison to find the reason he still lived. Harry Snape. It was then he saw his father's copy of the daily prophet and Draco's face fell.

'Dark lords, Harry Snape and Tom Riddle KILL minister for magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt!'

Draco knew where Harry would be. He left the house and the wards with it, so he closed his eyes and apparated to Malfoy manor. His lack of food meant that Draco's magical power was low, so as soon as he arrived he fell to the ground in a heap of flesh.  If only he'd left sooner.

"Who goes there?"

_____________

AN - Like the plot twist?! I think I'm drunk or something because this was spare of the moment! :'D Leave a comment and you can expect regular updates!