What?

Harry felt a sharp pain around his scar when he awoke the morning after Tom's arrival

Harry felt a sharp pain around his scar when he awoke the morning after Tom's arrival. He opened his eyes, squinting at the bright light. what the-? Harry looked around and gasped slightly. Yellow and black replaced the Green and silver.

Vomit began forming in his mouth. Hufflepuff? Why was he in the hufflepuff dorms? Harry stood up, holding one of the curtains of his four poster for support. He tried to wrap his mind around it, but it was hard.

Maybe it was just a dream? Harry punched himself in the arm. Ouch. Not a dream then. He looked around the dorm to see everyone waking up.

"Morning Harry!" Said the person in the bed next to him. Ah, that was Terry. Harry nodded at him slightly.

"Morning." Harry replied. Harry began to get changed into his uniform. His hufflepuff uniform. The yellow and back didn't suit him.

He walked down to the common room, embarrassment flowing through him. He was disgracing the Slytherin name. He was the heir of slytherin, and right now, right at this moment... he was dressed as that of the house of hufflepuff.

He walked to the great hall and looked around. He saw Draco, sat at the Slytherin table with Tom Gracfield. But... he was wearing his girls clothes? And his hair...

Harry went over to Draco and Tom to see what was wrong.

"What do you want, Potter?" Draco spat.

"Tom? Why are you dressed like that?" Harry asked Tom, ignoring Draco.

"Tom? W-w-who's Tom? M-m-my name is Victoria." He said, his eyes down cast. His face was red and he was shaking.

"Victoria? What on earth is wrong?" Draco asked, his eyes softening.

"I- I have to go." He rushed of, a glint of tears in his eyes.

"Potter! Look what you've done! Urg, I hate you stupid hufflepuff's!" Draco said angrily. Harry looked at the professor's to see Severus looking at him oddly and Sprout irriribly. With a degected huff, Harry went to sit at the hufflepuff table.

How could this get any worse?

"Hello Harry! How is my best friend in the world feeling after yesterday?" Said none other than Cedric Diggory.

"Hey, come sit down your pals!" Shouted Neville Longbottom from the Hufflepuff table.

"Yeah, hurry up we wanna ask about last night!" Said a ravenclaw from his year named Tony Karlson. "Don't we, Sebastian?"

A slytherin boy next to him rolled his eyes and went back to the book he was reading. The adventures of Sherlock Holmes.

Harry wanted to snap his wand in two and run for the hills.