Misusing Magick

Draco stared at Harry, mouth opened wide. There was no way Harry was a Malfoy, which left only one more possibility. Harry could practice Necromancy. 

Draco had never seen that book before, so had no idea if he was or not, but for his father to own it... It could run in the family. Draco took the book of Harry and closed it, and when he tried to open it, he succeeded. 

They were both able to practice Nergremancy? What was the chance of that happening?

"I thought you said only Malfoy's could open them." Harry said.

"This book is an exception because of what is. This is a book is about Necromancy, and the book will only open to people who can study it. Aparently me and you can." Draco looked at the book again. 

"Are there anymore books on the subject, Harry?" Draco asked.

"Yes, two more." Harry replied, going to take the two books from the second shelf. 

"Lets go read them in my room." Draco whispered before whisking Harry and the three books out of the library, and into his room.

"Okay, so, let's read that one first." Draco said, pointing to the book Harry had picked up first. 

"Alright." Harry mumbled. "I'll read it aloud first." 

Draco sat next to Harry so he could see the old runes and things like that. 

"Chapter one, Meditation. You need to sit down and try to talk to the other Necromancers as often as possible. You should sit down and close your eyes, by yourself, or with another Necromancer, and try to talk to the spirits. 

They should then tell you if they think you are in your first life or not. By how bright your soul is." Harry paused. "If you attempt to break the plate, and succeed, you can remember each life AFTER your first rebirth." 

Draco closed his eyes while trying to think it through. 

"Do you think we should try it now?" Harry said as the chapter came to an end. 

"Yes." Draco said. They sat opposite each other and closed there eyes. They focused on their magick really hard in concentration.

There was a green light,

After ten minutes, Draco gave up, and opened his eyes. He hadn't expected it to work first time. 

"Harry?" Draco whispered. Harry had managed it? He must be a very powerful wizard to accomplish it first time. Even the book had said so. 

After a few minutes, Harry opened his eyes. 

"It isn't my first life...they think it's my second." Harry said. "Did you get there?" 

"No." Draco sighed. "The book said it can take a while. I shall try again tomorrow, we have to get some sleep. DOBBY!"

"Ye-yes young Master? What is you wanting?" the elf stuttered, eyes falling on Harry, then on the books. 

"You is teaching good Harry Potter evil magick!" Dobby cried.

"I'm not a good wizard!" Harry said. "Who said I wasn't evil?" 

"Dobby! I'm not teaching him evil magick, we where reading it out of curiosity. Now, get me and Harry a hot drink. Tea Harry?" Harry nodded at Draco politely. 

"Go!" The elf popped away at Draco's command. "Sorry about him." 

"Hmm." Harry said.

Harry and Draco waited for Dobby to pop up, and when he did, they took the tray, and Draco closed the door on Dobby's ear. Harry didn't seem to care at all. 

XxXxXxXxXxX

Sorry it isn't very long, but I really needed to get the chapter out.