Slytherins first victim and Draco's flu

Harry and Draco were walking through an empty hall when Harry spotted a paralyzed Mrs. Norris. The blood was spilling from her and Harry decided to write a little note: The chamber of secrets has been opened. Enemy of the heir, beware.   

He smiled, looking at the masterpiece that he had made written in Mrs.Norris blood. Some spiders were running out the window, and Harry smirked, used a quick cleaning charm on his hands, entwined his left hand in Draco's right. They began running down the hall. 

Adrenalin rushed through Harry, and he felt like this is what he was born to do. To rid the world of filthy mudbloods and take their place as leader over the muggles! Harry and Draco went to the slytherin common room and acted like nothing had happened.

The next day, the school was faced with a rather angry filch. Harry wondered when the next attack would happen, and if he would get a chance to write a message on the wall and he hoped it would be a mudblood student next.

Harry looked at Draco who was leaning on him, asleep. Everyone in the Slytherin common room was slightly surprised, and Pansey said they looked cute together. Harry was stroking the blonds hair, not caring about anyone else. He had  come down with what Harry thought was the flu.

Draco had been asleep on him for almost three hours now, and Harry was slightly concerned. He asked Pansey to fetch some pepperup potion, and she had only been gone fifteen minutes, so he didn't expect her to return for at least twenty more.

Harry looked back at Draco, who was now completely pale. Draco had refused to go to the hospital wing, and Harry wasn't surprised. He would do anything for Draco, and he loved him considerably. About twenty five minutes later Pansy walked into the common room. 

She gave Harry the pepperup potion. All Harry had to do was wait for Draco to wake up. He thanked Pansy and just then, a very depressed looking second year walked up the stairs into the unisex toilet. Nobody ever used that toilet. Harry focused on Draco, but made a mental note to investigate further.