Damn Dobby

Lyrics to song, 'This is Gospel' by 'panic! At the disco.' Enjoy! By the way, yep, it skips the rest of the year because nothing overly interesting happens.

____________________________________________________________

"Harry Potter is in grave danger!" The house elf said, to he and Severus. "Harry Potter must not go back to Hogwarts!" 

                                                               _________________________________

Harry is sat on his bed in his new room. Dobby, the house elf had just told them that 'Harry Potter' was in grave danger. Severus took Lucius bloody Malfoy's house elf's words to heart, and wasn't let him go to Hogwarts. 

"Father? I must go! My education is important!" Harry said to Severus. 

"No, Harry... I know what's going to happen. I cannot let you go!" Severus argued reasonably. Harry huffed. 

"I must go!" Harry said sternly.

"I love you to much for that, Harry. Too much to let you be in danger." Severus told Harry.

"If you love me let me go! If you love me let me go!" Harry snapped suddenly. 

"Oh, the fear of falling apart." Severus said back. "Is that what it is?" 

"Just let me go! You will be there, Father." Harry looked at him.

"Fine, but if it gets bad, you are going straight home." Severus said. Harry nodded his head, containing his sigh of relief.