Fight Club

Luce's POV:
I started walking home and as I went to take the short cut I saw 4 guys. Is that Jackson? Are they beating him up? I started running and Jackson yelled.

"Run away!"

I couldn't run away, I kept my pace as I approached them

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Tommy answered, "beating your precious boyfriend senseless."

I hated him and I hated all of them, rage was bubbling up inside me. Finally it reached my hands, I took a hard swing to his jaw, next to his nose. I stared at the others while he was crippled over on the ground.

"Anyone else?" I winked after I said that and started to smirk.

They let go of Jackson and started walking closer to me.

"Think you're so tough hm?"

Bryce knocked me in the head hard and I was on the ground with Tommy. I looked up and I saw Bryce's foot quickly getting closer to my head, I kicked out his other foot from under him and he was down. Jackson ran over to me and help me up, after punching the last guy down we ran like hell.

At home
Jacksons POV

"What the hell was that?!"

She looked down at her feet, "nothing.."

I lifted her chin up so our eyes were looking into each other's. I pulled her closer and payed my lips on hers.

"Thank you, I would've been pulverized if you hadn't saved me."

Her face turned bright red and she grabbed me by my waist and hugged me tight. I reached behind her shoulder and hugged her until I thought her eyes were going to come out of her skull.

"I love you" I said down to her kissing her on the top of her head.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys, welp I haven't done an authors note in a while. We hit 4K reads and I am so grateful for everyone that has read this whole story. Don't worry it's not even close to over. Keep reading! :D