"The first time I had sex" I started explaining to hopefully satisfy him. "I had just turned sixteen a month or two beforehand. My mother had recently got remarried and we moved to California to live with him and his son. The guy was rich and lived in a penthouse, and his son was a spoiled brat, around eighteen at the time. As soon as I met him I knew he was a bit off, but nevertheless my mother still left me alone with him only an hour later. It only took a few minutes of tense conversation for him to decide to drag me into the next room and well, you know what happened from there." I said and he frowned at me.

"What happened after that? Did you tell anyone?" He asked making me shrug.

"There was no one who cared for me to tell, and besides, he made it seem like it was my fault, every time I did something wrong, he said it was punishment..." I swallowed the lump in my throat and he looked slightly distraught.

"'Did something wrong?'" He asked as I looked back in front of me, staring at the opaque bathroom window.

"You know, dropped something, acted too shy, looked at him the wrong way. Sometimes he made what I did wrong up, because he was horny or bored I guess."

"How long did this carry on for..."

"Until she divorced the father and moved away. A year."

He hugged me tighter and buried his head in the groove of my neck. "I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Uh, I mean, for coming on to you, sex must be an unpleasant thing for you..." He mumbled and I snorted.

"Um, no." I chuckled at him. "Sex is sex, it doesn't mean anything to me." I explained and he sighed.

"Right..."

"Um, anyway are we going to spend all night in here or what?" I asked impatiently and he stopped me from escaping.

"Whoah there, you need to clean up first." He chuckled, a flirtatious glint in his eyes.

"Of course." I smirked, stepping back towards him and placing my hand on his chest. "You can help me with that."

-

I forced Chester to go sneaking around this time, telling him to go retrieve clean clothes for me to wear. I was slightly concerned he didn't feel the need to ask for directions to my room, but he came back several minutes later with what I asked for anyway.

"Why do you know your way to my room?" I asked with a raised brow as he handed me my clothes, and he chuckled.

"Er, Alex mentioned it casually as we were walking around, and I just remembered." He explained as I got dressed.

"Um, okay. Is the coast clear?" I checked and he nodded.

"There are a few people still downstairs, but other than that everyone seems to be asleep or in their rooms" He reassured and I quickly peeked outside the door.

"Right, bye then." I said without looking back, and heard him make a sound of complaint as I snuck into the dark hallway.

This is the perfect time to pull off a heist. Wait, is that the right word? Whatever.

I walked down to the bottom floor, avoiding the living room with the lights on and heading for an unlit end hallway.

I peeked around the corner of it, checking if anyone was there before ninjering over to the door to my father's office, left slightly ajar.

Ninjering should totally be a real word.

It was dark inside, with only the moonlight and the laptop on his desk's screen saver creating light.