um. yeah. fuck seabury.

Alex gaped as Thomas Jefferson grabbed Seabury by the front of his shirt and held him against the wall.

Alex made eye contact with Lafayette, who pulled Hercules through the crowd to reach her.

Jefferson was enraged, his face livid.

"You stay AWAY FROM HER! She's MY soulmate! MINE!" he yelled, while Seabury sputtered. Hercules made his way over and tried to pull Jefferson away, with no luck.

Alex attempted to rip Jefferson's arm away, causing him to turn his gaze to her. The colors had melted into view, but she could care less.

"Put. Him. Down." she said through clenched teeth. He immediately dropped the redhead.

"You can have the damn whore!" Seabury gasped, running off. Alex's angry face immediately went to shocked. Thomas' eyes went just as wide as Alex ran off. Lafayette watched, calling her name.

But she didn't listen.

She ran and ran and ran until she was home. She ripped off the skirt and the shirt, sobbing. She looked at herself in the mirror, and hated it. She hated it hated hated it. She hated her stupid body, her stupid scars. She picked up her brush and chucked it, effectively shattered the mirror.

She fell on the ground with the shards, face in her hands.

How had her life come to this?

// the end is near, i'm afraid.