regrets collect like old friends

Alex awoke to the shifting of a body next to her. Her eyes shot open.

She could see everything. In color. But how.. And suddenly the events of last night hit her.

She shot up, gasping. This awoke a sleeping Jefferson next to her, who winced.

"FUCK." she hissed, jumping out of his bed and wrapping her blanket around herself. She felt her face grow hot.

Jefferson blinked and winced again.

"Shit.. Alexandra?" he croaked, blinking. Alex furiously stared at him.

"We, we.. We- you know!" she seethed, eyes wide. Jefferson seemed to realize the situation, and his eyes went wide.

"Did we really?" he asked in horror, looking at her.

She threw his French flag underwear at him, glaring.

"Yes we did, you useless shit!" she shrieked in panic. Jefferson caught them, unfazed by her cries.

"Did I use protection?" he mumbled, looking around. Alexandra felt herself flush.

"Doesn't matter if you didn't." she mumbled, looking away. Jefferson didn't question her claim but nodded. He looked at her.

"We had sex." he said finally. She cringed.

"D-don't say it like that!" she wailed, sitting on her bed and holding her face in her hands.

Jefferson was immediately putting on his boxers, then his clothes, and we was out the door.

Alex got in the shower and tried to wash away the feeling of his soft hands on her body.

What had she done?

// this is short but i'll make up for it, trust me ;)