Special Night

Derek Hale Imagine

We stumbled into the loft with my legs wrapped around Derek's waist as our lips were smashed together. Before this, we were at dinner enjoying our together and throughout the dinner, Derek would tease while I teased him back. Eventually, we both basically ran out of the restaurant to Derek's loft which is where we are now. Derek's hand ran down my sides as he slammed me against the wall with his lips going down my neck. Moans flowed out of me as Derek found my sweet spot. He continued down my neck to my collarbone as he moved us to his bedroom. My mind finally registered that if this continues then it would be my first time with Derek well really my first time ever. I still haven't told Derek I was a virgin since I didn't our relationship to last this long. I was also afraid it would scare him off.

"Derek, I have to tell you something." I lightly push him off me. 

He put his arms next to my head while my hands rested on his chest. I took a deep breath fiddled with his shirt without looking in his eyes.

"You see I know that you are aware you are my first serious boyfriend. So, I just wanted to let you know that I've never done this type of thing before. Did that make any sense?" 

I laugh as deep red started to come across my cheeks.

Derek kisses my cheek and moves to my ear whispering," Sweetheart, are you a virgin?"

I felt my whole body heat up as he said those words. "Maybe. I mean yes I am don't judge me," I say awkwardly.

Derek laughs moving a strand of my hair and moving behind my ear. He lightly presses a kiss to the tip of my nose. 

"I will never judge you. I am actually glad that you are."

I look up at him in shock," What?"

He nods and moves his fingers down my arms, "Its means that I will the first and last man you will be with."

A smirk spread across his face as I laugh while slightly hitting his chest. Silence falls over us as his bright green stare into mine as his lips lightly brush against mine. I push our lips together as my hands move to the nape of his neck. His hands landed on my hips as he slowly started to push off my shirt. It was thrown the floor as Derek lifts my legs to wrap around his waist. 

He pulls away and whispers," You sure about this?" 

I open my eyes and smile at him," Of course I am. I don't want to experience this with anyone else but you." 

He smiles and smashes his lips back to mine. His kisses soon started to go down my neck as my arousal grew which I knew he could smell with his werewolf senses. I moan as Derek once again found my sweet spot as I also pulled on the ends of his hair which emitted a growl from him. 

He moved back to my ear and whispered," I am going to make sure this is a night you never forget."

 Let's just say that I never forgot that night and how sore I was for the rest of the week.