The Morning After

Scott: When I woke up in the morning I felt an arm around my waist and someone's head in my neck. Turning around, I saw Scott lying next to me. Soon, I realize that he and I are both naked which leads to me thinking about last night. I let Scott come over since my parents went on a business trip and I planned on just having a movie night. Well, we somehow started making out on the couch and one thing leads to another. Now we are on my bed naked under the covers. I try to get up from the bed but Scott keeps a firm grip on my waist. 

"Scott, can you please let go? I'm going to get us breakfast," I say as I try to pull his arm off.

 He groans and keeps me in the bed.

 "Fine. I'll stay in bed." 

"Good, because I want to keep holding you."

 I smile at him and he finally opens his eyes. He smiles back then presses his lips to mine. 

"You look so beautiful in the morning." 

"No, I don't I look like a complete mess." 

" No you don't you look beautiful like you do every day and nothing will ever change my mind

." I smile and feel like asking him about last night but I just keep it in my head. "(Y/N) what are you thinking about?" 

"Last night," I say in a whisper while looking down at his chest. 

"You mean the best night of my life since I got to show you how much I love you."

I stare at him with wide eyes. It was the first time he said 'I love you'. We have only been dating for 4 months so I never expected the word 'love' to come so quickly. But, I knew I felt the same way. 

"I love you too, Scott." He smiles and kisses me. I can feel him smile into the kiss as his grip on my waist tightens. 

He pulls away and says," How about we go take a shower and get some breakfast?"

 " I like that," I say getting out of the bed running to the bathroom with Scott behind me.

Stiles: Waking up to the sun blinding my eyes was not a good way to wake up. So, I turned over to face with a chest. Looking up from the chest I saw Stiles sleeping with his mouth slightly open. 'He looks cute when he sleeps," I thought.

 "You know it's rude to stare at people while they were sleeping," Stiles says staring down at me.

 I blush and put my face to his chest. Soon.

 I feel his breath next to my ear and he says, "I had an amazing time last night."

 I blush again at the thought of last night. I was me and Stiles half-year anniversary and I decided it was time for us to sex or what Stiles like to call it 'make love to each other'. Since it was my first time and I wanted to be with someone that I knew really cared about and who I trusted. So, Stiles was the obvious choice.

"I had an amazing night too. Thank you for making it special especially for making me feel special."

 "Anything for the person that I care about more than anything in the world. I love you,(Y/N). You don't have to say it back I just want you to know that I love you and it meant a lot to me that you trusted m-" I smash my lips to his in a heated kiss. 

Soon, I pull away and lay my forehead on his and whisper, "I love you too." 

He kissed me and climbed on top of me then started to kiss my neck. I guess he wanted round two.

Derek: His warm arms were wrapped around my waist as I stood in the kitchen making breakfast. He started to leave soft kisses on my neck as I was making pancakes. 

"(Y/N) come back to bed with me," Derek whispers in my ear. 

"Derek I'm making breakfast I can't come to bed right now."

 "Please." 

"Look I'll come to bed after I finish making these pancakes. Okay?"

 "Alright. Actually, I know another way to get you to bed." I was lifted off the ground and carried to our bed. Derek dropped me softly on the bed as he climbed on top of me.

"You know we were in this same position last night," Derek says smirking. Blushing while smiling I think of our amazing time last night with Derek showing me that he truly carried about me by being gentle through it all. 

"Speaking of last night, I want to ask and I know it's going to sound weird but was I-um-good?" , I said awkwardly while blushing with my head down. 

Derek lifts up my chin and pecks my lips then whispers against them, "You were perfect."

I smiled and said, "Really?"

 "Of course, you are perfect at everything you do. Last night was pure perfection and I wouldn't have any other way with the person I love."

 I laid there shocked. Derek never used the word love before to me or any other girl since the past has affected him to say it. I never expected him to say it to me. 

Tears started to swell my eyes as I let out, "I love you too Derek." He smiles and presses his lips to mine. As we share this sweet moment it is ruined by the smell of burning pancakes.

*Liam: I could feel his icy blue eyes staring at me as the light shone through the window. I open my eyes to see Liam looking at every detail on my face.

 "Liam, why are you staring at my face so intently?"

 "What? I can't stare at my beautiful girlfriend's face." 

I giggle and smile as my mind leads to the image of last night which made me blush in front of Liam.

 "What are you blushing about?" 

"Nothing."

 "It's something. Because I know you're lying 'cause your heart rate started to pick up." 

Damn his werewolf powers.

 "I was thinking about last night and how amazing it was." 

"I thought it was amazing as well because it was with you, who I love more than anyone in the world."

 I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato now," I love you too, Liam." 

He smiles as of course, my face gets redder. Liam chuckled which sent a shiver down my spine, "You are so cute when you blush and how about we just stay in bed all day today."

 "Well, are we going to at least get some food?" 

"Of course, we are," Liam says as he pecks my nose and gets up from the bed. He grabs a pair of shorts then heads to the kitchen.

Liam comes back with chips, ice cream, water, sodas, and a lot more food. While he was gone I took a shower and found some Disney movies for us to watch. 

" I guess we are watching The Little Mermaid first?" I nod my head while smiling as Liam sets all the food on the bed. 

He sits next to me as I start to cuddle his side. I rest my head on his shoulder as he presses play. All day we laid under the covers while stuffing our faces with food and watching Disney movies. I couldn't picture a perfect day with the person I love.