Isaac and Brett: How You Turn Him On and How He Turns You On

How You Turn Him On:

Isaac:

Wearing his sweaters in only your underwear. He loves how the sweater grazes your thighs when you are swaying back and forth to a song on the radio in the kitchen. Isaac also loves how adorable you look in his clothing. He can feel himself slowly biting his lip as he sees your hips moving back and forth which turns him on even more. 

Isaac walks into the kitchen and slowly wraps his arms around your waist," You know what it does to me when you were my sweaters around with only minimal things underneath."

 I giggle and say," Maybe I do because I like to torture you." 

He smiles and kisses my shoulder, "You sure do."

Brett:

When you wear your glasses instead of your contacts. He loves seeing you with your natural look of wearing glasses instead of your contacts. He claims it makes your eyes shine brighter even though I believed they made me look like an idiot. It was a lazy day at my place with Brett and I decided to wear my glasses even though I hated them. I was watching the movie but I couldn't focus at all since I felt Brett's eyes burning through my head. 

I huff and turn to him, "Okay why are staring at me?" 

Brett smiles and shakes his head," Nothing it's just you wearing glasses really turns me on." 

Now it was my turn to stare at him as I felt redness flood my cheeks. 

"Really?" I asked holding my glasses in my hand.

 Brett nods and grabs my glasses out of my hands then places them back over my eyes. 

"Yes, very much. It turns me on so bad that I am taking you upstairs right now." 

I laugh and squeal as he lifts me up and takes me upstairs to my bedroom.

How He Turns You On:

Isaac:

When he wears his white t-shirts. It was just something about his in a loose white shirt that seemed to make me feel a certain way. It brought out his bright blue eyes and it seemed to make his muscles more defined. Isaac knew that it turned me on when he wore them so he tried to wear them as much as possible. Especially at school so he can somehow embarrass me. I was at my locker when I turn to see him walking down the hall with a white t-shirt hanging tightly around his body. I bite my bottom lip as he gets closer to me with a smirk etched on his face. He is eventually next to me as I shut my locker. 

"You just had to wear the shirt didn't you," I say to him.

 He just smirks and wraps his arm around my waist. "Of course, I did because I know you love it when I wear it."

 I hum and wrap my arms around his neck," You know I love it so much that I am thinking about ditching school just to take it off of you." 

He laughs, "Sorry sweetheart I have a test first period looks like your plan will have to wait." 

He presses a kiss to my forehead and walks away to class as I stay pouting till I felt lips on my cheek.

" We can leave after first and maybe I can take your shirt off too," Isaac whispers into my ear. 

I turn to see him walking away again as I giggle running to first period hoping that it over soon.

Brett:

When he plays lacrosse. Every time I go to his game I have a hard time not running up to him and jumping on him. My eyes are constantly on him as I bite my lip to resist the urge to make out with him in the middle of the field. I don't know if it is the sweat glistening off his muscles that turn me on or the way his butt looks in his shorts all I know is that I can never sit still when I'm at his lacrosse games. It was the end of the game and I was waiting for Brett to get out of the locker-room as we were supposed to hang out at my house tonight. As soon as I saw him walk out the locker room I run and jump into his arms, pressing my lips to his with my legs wrapped around his waist.

Once I pull away, I hear Brett laugh and rest his hands under my butt," What was that for?" 

I shrug and wiggle out of his arms and planting on my feet," I just really love seeing you play lacrosse." 

He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his forehead on mine," I know I could smell your arousal across the field." 

I giggle and grab his hand dragging him to my car hoping to get to my house in record timing.