First 'I Love You'

Scott:

Scott and I have been dating for about a year now and it has probably been the best year of my life. Although there have been some up and downs especially when you are dating a werewolf and there is always some supernatural creature trying to kill you. Luckily, now that the Ghost Riders were gone Scott and I could relax before we were both heading to college. I was dreading that day. Where Scott and I will go our separate ways and probably have to break up. He was my first real relationship and the first boy I've ever loved he doesn't know that but he is. I just wished I had enough courage to tell him but every time I think I am going to tell him I chicken out or someone or something prevents me too. Right now, we were in our last period of school as it was finally the last day of school. I have been nervous all day since tonight Scott and I were going to have a final movie night before he left for Berkley and I was finally going to tell him how I truly felt for him. I was holding Scott hand as the last five minutes of school was coming. 

"Are you okay?" Scott whispers in my ear.

I turn to look into his chocolate brown eyes and I smile," Yeah I'm fine." 

When really, I felt like I was going to pass out from how nervous I felt.

I changed into my pajamas and started to make popcorn as Scott was in his living room set up the movie. I started to take deep breaths as I tried to tell myself that I could do this and to just tell him before it's too late. 

"(Y/N) are you okay? You know I can heartbeat, right?" Scott says walking into the room with popcorn in his hand. 

I laugh," I'm fine Scott. I just need to talk to you about something." 

Scott sits next to me placing the popcorn on the coffee table. 

"What's wrong babe? You're scaring me." 

Scott states putting his arm on the back of the couch behind me. I sigh and grab his hand that was on his lap as I look into eyes. 

I take a heavy sigh and decided to just say it," I love you, Scott."

Silence. That what spread through the room as I said those four words. I felt tears coming into my eyes as I let go of Scott's hand. I knew it was a bad idea to tell him. He doesn't feel the same way about me that I feel for him.

 "I should've never said anything," I say in a rush as I run into the bathroom to hide from the embarrassment for now. 

Tears start to cascade down my face as I slide down to the floor of the bathroom. I was a fool to think Scott would feel the same way about me as he did with Allison and Kira. A sob rocks through my body as a gentle knock comes from the door. 

"(Y/N) can you please open the door? Please?"

 I think of the options I have that I can either open the door to hear him say he doesn't love me or I could stay in here till it's late enough and leaves. Option two it is. I hear Scott sigh as he realizes that I am not going to open the door. 

"Just so you know I love you too baby, So much I have waited so long to tell but I was scared. Scared that you didn't love me. Scared that you would leave me. I should've of told you but I let get in the way. I'm sorry about that. I know we are heading to college soon but we will make it work and I am going to make sure it does. Cause you mean the world to me and I am not letting you go." 

I unlock the door and open the door slowly to see Scott with tears on his cheeks as he stares at me. He grabs my waist and pulls me against him. 

"I love you," Scott whispers as he presses his lips against mine.