[Blue Zircon × Yellow Zircon × child reader]

[#73: Flirting]

[[This chapter includes Yellow Zircon × Blue Zircon, I mean, obviously, the title of this chapter even says it.]]

"How do I look?" Yellow Zircon asked her blue lover, who was nervously typing away on a screen. She took a quick second to turn and smile, "Beautiful as always. As if you didn't know that already."

"Well, I did know that, but I just wanted to hear you say it," Yellow purred, hugging Blue from behind. The blue gem blushed deeply, pretending that nothing was happening.

"Ew! PDA!" you shouted, sticking your finger to point at your throat and making gagging noises. Yellow rolled her eyes and untangled herself from the embrace, looking down at you. She cleared her throat, "And what are you doing here, (Y/N)?"

"I'm lonely," you told her, sadly staring at the ground and kicking it. She bended down closer to your height, "Well Blue and I are trying to get ready for a case over here."

"Doesn't look like it. It looks like you're just flirting with her," you wiggled your eyebrows, making kissing noises. Yellow smirked, "And what if I was?"

"Then you're not actually preparing and you can spend some time with me! Your favorite human!" you exclaimed, smiling very wide. Yellow chuckled, "Who says your my favorite human?"

"I'm the only human you even actually know," you retorted, crossing your arms. Yellow shrugged, "You got me there."

"Blue, what are you doing?" you asked the other zircon, tugging on her pants. She mumbled to herself and looked down at you.

"I'm working, (Y/N)."

She then turned her head back up and resumed her previous activity. You sighed, "You're so boring. Yellow is better than you, 'cause she actually pays attention to me."

"Yeah, Blue. I'm better," Yellow purred to her lover, placing her hand on your head. You grinned mischievously.

"You wish," Blue snapped, spinning around and pushing her face very close to Yellow's. The kept arguing for a while while you stood there. You faked a yawn, "Wow, this is boring."

"Well, what do you expect us to do?" Blue asked, adjusting her monocle. You shrugged, "I dunno. Not put me to sleep with your constant bickering?" Blue sighed and just glared at you.

"C'mon, Blue! You work too hard. You have very high anxiety and stress levels-- I can tell. You should just take a break for a while and hang with me and Yellow!" you told her, wrapping an arm around the yellow-colored gem and smiling wide.

Blue Zircon glanced between the two of you and her screen, looking distressed. She finally gave in, her screen disappearing, "Fine, but only for a few minutes. And after that, Yellow Zircon and I both need to get back to getting ready for the case."

You cheered and shared a high-five with your yellow friend. You were actually like a wingman to the gem-- always knowing how to get Blue Zircon to crack and do what you wanted. You'd get Blue to do many things with Yellow that she wouldn't do without you to convince her.

You did most of the talking while Yellow and Blue Zircon flirted with each other. Even if they were only listening half of the time, you'd take what you could get.

"If being cute was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged," Yellow said, her face close very close to Blue's. Blue blushed and pushed Yellow away, covering her face with her other hand.

After a little while, Blue Zircon realized that it definitely had been way over a few minutes since she'd started to take a break. She got a little angry at you and then returned to her work.

"Now, I think you should go back to getting ready, Yellow," you said, crossing your arms. The yellow gem patted your cheek, "I'm already ready. Good lawyers are always ready."

"So you're saying Blue is a bad lawyer?" you asked, planting your hands on your hips.

"Yes," Yellow Zircon replied. Blue Zircon gasped, "How could you?" Yellow chuckled, "I was kidding, babe." Blue rolled her eyes. You walked away while shaking your head, a grin still tugging at your lips.

What a pair of dorks.

---

I'm so sorry that this took so long! I was dodging this for a while. This was shorter than I wanted it to be, but I hope you like it Oceanic_Crab!

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡