[Holly Blue Agate × teenaged reader]

[#36: Mean "Invisible" Gem]

You sat in a pile of amethysts, Skinny, and Carny. They all loved to cuddle you, and that day was not an exception. You heard a voice call your name and chose to ignore it.

"(Y/N)!" Holly Blue Agate shouted, stopping in the doorway of the amethysts cubby room. She had her hands folded behind her back.

"Amethysts! Where is (Y/N)?" she asked sternly, causing all of the gems to stand. You hid behind Curly, the one you nicknamed because of the curl in her hair.

"Uh... not here," one of them piped up, sweat trickling down her face. Holly narrowed her eyes and hummed to herself.

She crept away while still glaring at the amethysts. Everyone sighed. You scurried over to the doorway and saw Holly making her way around, searching for you.

You squealed when she turned and saw you. You hurried back into the room and whistled nervously. Holly stuck her head back in the door.

"(Y/N)! Get over here! It's time for you to retire to your quarters!" she snapped. You ignored her and pretended like she wasn't there.

"Huh? Did you guys here something?" you asked innocently, cupping your hand to your ear. The amethysts, Skinny, and Carny gave out muffled chuckles.

Holly cleared her throat and the chuckling gems stood straight. She clicked her heels into the room and stared down at you.

"Hmm... I swear that I just heard someone call my name! But I don't see anyone..," you mumbled, tapping your chin.

"(Y/N)..," Holly growled, snatching your arm. You let out a yelp but didn't lose character.

"Gah! Oh my stars! It's like someone is holding my arm, b-but... no one's here!" you wailed with a smirk.

The other gems couldn't help it and erupted into laughter. Holly shot them a glare, but they just couldn't stop laughing.

"Shut it, you useless chunks of Earth! Don't encourage them!" Holly hissed, holding you tighter.

You were never scared of Holly Blue Agate, unlike the amethysts and the other Quartzes. So the Quartzes all quieted themselves, though it looked difficult for them.

Holly was furious now and began to drag you away.

"Guys! I think some invisible gem is taking me away! I'll probably die! I'm sorry, I have failed you!" you exclaimed, dramatically holding your hand out to them.

"No, we have failed you, (Y/N)!" one of them cried.

"We're sorry!"

"Forgive us!"

You wriggled in Holly's grasp but she was too strong to budge. You began to name off every gem in the cubby room while pretending to sob.

"I'm gonna miss you!" you shouted, clutching your chest where you heart was located. You dragged your heels on the ground, which barely slowed Holly down.

"Cut it out, (Y/N)!" the blue gem yelled at you. You gasped, "Oh no, it's talking again! I heard it, but I don't know what it's saying! These horrible invisible gems are always talking nonsense!"

The gems in the cubby room were howling with laughter as you were dragged away. Holly brought you to your room and shoved you inside.

"Get in your 'bed'," she ordered. You crossed your arms over your chest.

"What if I don't wanna, invisible gem?" you asked, sticking your tongue out.

"Do it!"

You shrugged and hopped onto your bed. She still looked unsatisfied.

"Get under your covers," she spoke. You shook your head, standing up and jumping on the bed.

"I don't take orders from mean invisible gems!" you shouted, grinning.

"Fine. No goodnight hugs for you," Holly said with a smirk, walking out of the door and hovering her hand over the padlock.

"Wait! I'll go to bed!" you exclaimed, diving under the blankets and poking your head out.

She chuckled and gave you a hug. She then walked out of the room before adding, "Who's an invisible gem now?"

---

This was requested by AmberGoldenHeart. Sorry if it sucks. I'm not really motivated to write these rn because barely anyone is commenting. That's why this took so long to write.

I really love comments because they normally make me smile, and when you don't comment it makes me think that my writing sucks.

Question: How old do you think I am? If you already know then you can't say cuz that's not fair.

OH.

OH MY GOD.

JUST SAW THIS.

THIS BOOK IS IN THE POPULAR #STEVENUNIVERSE BOOKS.

GONNA DO DIE.

BYE.

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡